What's new

Dadou

Student
Reaction score
Hi All,

i would like to know if it's possible to reach the test menu of the Namco System 12 especially on Tekken Tag Tournament.

Thank you

Alternatively if your cab doesn’t have a test button you can flip dip #1 on the PCB and boot it up to access test mode

I don't have a cab
Can you please share a picture where is the dip#1 switch?

I'm sorry i'm new in the arcade world.

This is my tekken tag tournament pcb, I have drawn a red circle on where the dip switches are located. Dip switch #1 flips on the test menu. :)
CBC2F255-E6B7-46E7-BC09-6100EC11DD87.jpeg

PascalP - Thank you i didn't see the location on the Tekken Tag Tournament manual.​

Franco23444 - Thank you for your picture, so i need to switch the both switch? or only the bottom one or top one?​

The switch need to be done before switch on the PCB or in the game?

Thank you all for your help.

PascalP - Thank you i didn't see the location on the Tekken Tag Tournament manual.​

Franco23444 - Thank you for your picture, so i need to switch the both switch? or only the bottom one or top one?​

The switch need to be done before switch on the PCB or in the game?

Thank you all for your help.
The dips are labeled 1 and 2, only flip #1 on the “on” position and you’re good to go, dip switch #2 doesn’t do nothing, it just freezes the game sort of like a pause button. Don’t turn #2 on. Hope this helps.

Just for future reference, just like PascalP pointed out earlier in the tekken 3 manual, I’ll put in the important pages.
3DDB8D26-4038-4942-8770-ED91522721EF.jpeg
F7C82C40-983B-473B-9A63-6E42B0E13588.jpeg

Back