What's new
I was wondering if someone would like to help me with international shipping for a while. Someone can buy some cables from me in bulk for a price and resell them( at the same price I will be giving them at) and gain some money back. :)
Hmmm I currently live in South Korea for the next 4 years. I wonder if anyone in this part of the world would be interested. Lol

Hmmm I currently live in South Korea for the next 4 years. I wonder if anyone in this part of the world would be interested. Lol
I will absolutely try my best and I’ll work very hard to ship my cables internationally. I will make it happen.

Does this work with any of the Taiko no Tatsujin 246/256 games by way of the PS2 taiko drums?

Update:3/19/2021
Hello everyone! Sorry for the extremely long wait! Life gets in the way sometimes and I haven’t been on track lately mostly due to me over working so I can make ends meet. Now that I have been able to take some days off, I’ll be able to have time to start taking orders and hopefully start shipping sooner rather than later. Now, the sad news is that I’m might have a limited amount for now but I want to keep track on how many people are interested in the cables. For anyone who is extremely interested, please either PM me or like this post. I want to be able to make a secure list for everyone and hopefully have enough and make another batch once I order more cables. I also got other plans to make these cables work on the system 246 or other systems that support PlayStation controllers. Stay tuned for those adapters and diy kits soon! :)

Update:4/19//2021
I’m finally ready to start selling and shipping these cables. Sorry for the long wait but I’m ready! This is a quality hand assembled product as well. This price will be $60 for a set. DM me so I can start your order.

Last edited:
@Franco23444 appreciate the reminder. I have a ton of other projects to complete so I'll pass for now. These do look great and I'll hopefully pick up a pair in the future.

Well, I’m having an offer for anyone who is interested in a pair, I’m selling them 31% off price. So $45

Back