What's new

BilonFullHDemon

Student
Reaction score
Can someone confirm are these legit items, and how much it can be worth? friend just send them to me, they come from an auction where stock from an ex arcade company was sold, condition looks mint but they wasn't sealed any way, just stored up in a carboard box, there is about 40 of them, the DVD inside is blank, they have Sony Playstation sticker on back and PS logo inside the box, but there is no dongle holder.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjcAoCbxOz0

They just look like back ups the arcade made mate, the boxes are ps2 boxes turned backwards that's why the logo is on the back
Looks like they not backwards the ps hologram logo is normally on the back some of the ps2 boxs dont have the memory card holder

Attachments

• IMG_20240209_125530.jpg
    IMG_20240209_125530.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Would have no idea mate, like you can make the back up discs so easy, if you put all 40 on ebay and started at .99cents i wouldn't be surprised if you got around 20bucks tbh, but you never know

Yes you can make back up disc very easy that's true but 20$ for 40 of these, nah man. Condition is mint, box is original with hologram and PS logo and you have blank DVD with printable surface and printed color cover on like glossy high quality hard photo paper (I checked and is very close to PS2 game in feel), I think if you buy all these things separate you will pay around 20$ for a piece, and other thing is, where you will get a PS2 box in mint condition these days or ever for 50 cents :D ? I think 20$ + postage per piece would be a very reasonable price for a fan for item in that condition and quality. Any way, Thank you for the opinion :)

Yes you can make back up disc very easy that's true but 20$ for 40 of these, nah man. Condition is mint, box is original with hologram and PS logo and you have blank DVD with printable surface and printed color cover on like glossy high quality hard photo paper (I checked and is very close to PS2 game in feel), I think if you buy all these things separate you will pay around 20$ for a piece, and other thing is, where you will get a PS2 box in mint condition these days or ever for 50 cents :D ? I think 20$ + postage per piece would be a very reasonable price for a fan for item in that condition and quality. Any way, Thank you for the opinion :)
I meant 20$ with postage

Anytime bud
Really I would have no idea, i think i was making them for around a euro each but that was with old boxes and only for my own use.
I don't think i ever seen back up disc.s and boxes for sale, but fair play if you can move them on for 20bucks each

Back