What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I believe it's time for an update from me as it has been quite a while since I last posted here.

Recently you may have seen some leaks on our project going around the net and on Emuline, where it first originated. These leaks are NOT from me and it seems like I'm being used as a "scapegoat" for the original leaker (which has definitely commented here post #34) to hide behind a wall, to say the least.

My team and I are extremely upset that the leaks have occurred and we advise not to use the fork as it could potentially have malware (EDIT: the leaked emulator DOES indeed have malware, a keystroker, so if you have it installed, delete it IMMEDIATELY! You are at risk!). It's also a beta build so a lot of the new stuff (in which I will discuss later in the post) have not been implemented. I'm also banned on Emuline so the only way l'll be able to post any updates and have communication with others will be through our YouTube channel which we will revive, my YouTube channel, or here on AP. Any other sources claiming to be me or claiming to have stuff from me should be heavily avoided. I’m also not in any discord server so if you see someone with my name or pfp, beware.

Now that all has been said, I want to discuss what will be coming next for our developments and from us.

We see that TP is reviving their 357 fork with the recent leaked dumps. The games they "have booted" we already have them working. I'm not here to throw shade or anything as they are our inspiration to doing this project on ourselves. We are all in to see what they have in store.

First as well, we plan on releasing the new fork via patreon. I'm not doing this for me but for my team, especially our programmer who has taken his time out of his days to work on the fork. He deserves all the recognition and support for the amazing work he has done. Without him and his pure dedication/talent, none of this would have seen the light of day.

We will have the link with demo videos and such available soon. We will also revive the Youtube Channel to showcase new advancements and such. And hopefully set up a tutorial video. As for dumps, again, due to legal issues and the policy on this forum, you guys will have to look for them on your own.

What we have in store for the new updated build is full gun game support using a keyboard and mouse.

We don't have a Gun4IR or Sinden light gun for testing so when the fork is released, you guys have fun with that and any further feedback will be appreciated.

GAMES:
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
now has full two player support and can save settings when exiting the test menu. Something the previous leaked beta build didn't support. I'm waiting on a few parts to hopefully implement more JVS support for Pair play mode. future update: add Banapassport emulation and Pair play mode support

Taiko No Tatujin 357 series, all fully playable, future update: add Banapassport emulation

DragonBall Zenkai Battle, full playable future update: add Banapassport emulation

DeadStorm Pirates Special Edition , playable

Dark Escape, playable

Razing Storm, playable with minor glitches

AK48 Sailor Zombie, playable

Tekken 6/ Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion, TBA

Gundam 357 series, N/A

The last note I would like to end on is that this is the last project l'll will work on for the arcade and video game presentation communities. This is my farewell project. I feel like I'm done and have basically accomplished everything I wanted to do. The end of last year and currently have taken a bit of a toll on me emotionally and mentally and it's best for me to move forward and explore other things and opportunities. We will eventually meet again but for now, the rest of the team might follow suit or continue on other projects. As always, we want to thank everyone here in this lovely community for your support! I hope you have enjoyed this wonderful stuff and we can't wait for you all to try the final build.

Our target date to release the patreon and fork is late February 2023 - early March 2023.

-Franco23444 and team :)
Project OMED 2023
42FA4C7A-7AC9-4312-BC0D-FD4DE02EC0C7.jpeg
A1F97B09-511A-4F10-B5AB-874B31038652.jpeg
2BCF59B6-C7FD-4519-BF19-A520D219E279.jpeg
976258DB-5C35-4DD0-B6FC-C9015DDA397B.jpeg
D1AE111C-B612-441C-8E98-9DA63824F555.jpeg
1C9E85FE-03C8-4CDC-9141-7F6B9D6ED34B.jpeg

7C5B7410-CA13-4101-B683-E9FA6509350D.jpeg

2EEA3F1D-3C5F-4D80-84B0-7E3B014587B2.jpeg

191D1A01-006D-4482-877F-1B6B12A7BBE9.jpeg
4020EF0E-7DF8-438C-BB61-B1FA14CDA8DE.jpeg

Pictures captured using the RPCS3 emulator with our updated fork.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update and congratulations on your progress!

Thanks so much for the update Franco. As soon as the Patreon is up, drop it here and I'll happily support you and your team for your efforts.

We don't have a Gun4IR or Sinden light gun for testing so when the fork is released, you guys have have fun with that and any further feedback will be appreciated.
Taiko No Tatujin 357 series, all fully playable, future update: add Banapassport emulation
Do you have any sort of analog controller setup working with Taiko?

I see mention of not having the lightguns for testing some things, but drum controller was not mentioned so I'm curious :)

I see mention of not having the lightguns for testing some things, but drum controller was not mentioned so I'm curious :)
All Taiko games are fully playable using whatever setup you want to use as long as it’s supports keyboard presses I believe, in a near update, we want to add Banapassport emulation so other modes that would normally be locked will be playable ;)

I’ll ask my programmer about this as he’s a huge taiko fan

All Taiko games are fully playable using whatever setup you want to use as long as it’s supports keyboard presses I believe, in a near update, we want to add Banapassport emulation so other modes that would normally be locked will be playable ;)

I’ll ask my programmer about this as he’s a huge taiko fan
Hi Franco have news for Tekken 6/ Bloodline Rebellion?
Thanks

@Franco23444
If you need someone to test Lightgun support, please feel free to contact me, I have a bunch of them here in action (Gun4IR and Sinden) as well as two positional guns (joystick or mouse mode)!

@Franco23444
This is some exceptionally wicked work man!
Definitely let us know when the Patreon drops, I wanna show my thanks to you and the whole team.

I see the "Gundam Series - N/A", does that mean that there are some preventative factors that will make the VS. series troublesome to emulate?

@Franco23444
This is some exceptionally wicked work man!
Definitely let us know when the Patreon drops, I wanna show my thanks to you and the whole team.

I see the "Gundam Series - N/A", does that mean that there are some preventative factors that will make the VS. series troublesome to emulate?
Hi bro! Thank you for the support and kind words! 😊
As for the Gundam Games, unfortunately those have been a huge trouble for us mainly due to those games requiring a server and/or a live monitor unit connected to even boot. With the little time we all have together, we haven’t been able to focus on those games unfortunately. If I do have any news regarding those games, I’ll definitely drop it here.

Again, thank you all for understanding and the huge amount of support! My team and I really appreciate it! Cheers!

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure both Gundam games have PS3 versions so they would be a lot easier to set up, and I don't think there's any differences between the two ports

I'm pretty sure both Gundam games are have PS3 versions so they would be a lot easier to set up, and I don't think there's any differences between the two ports
They require servers and/or Live monitors to boot up which is a pain. I know there’s also a way to bypass them using a custom image on a RPi or something but unfortunately I don’t have that information to do any testing.

Amazing work!! I can't believe you guys have these incredible games running for home use. I am 100 percent going to support this project when it becomes available. Again...awesome job!!

Are there plans to open source this? Or to make a PR and merge the changes with the main builds of RPCS3?

Not sure the RPCS3 license allows for this sort of project to be patreon only and closed sourced anyways...

Are there plans to open source this? Or to make a PR and merge the changes with the main builds of RPCS3?

Not sure the RPCS3 license allows for this sort of project to be patreon only and closed sourced anyways...
That’s what I have been discussing with my team about lately and we do eventually plan on merging the build we currently have to the main public build for all of you to play for free. The patreon is for my team who put countless hours on this project. I, myself, don’t care if I receive a single penny as I would rather give all the proceeds to the others in the team for their efforts. For those who want to support the amazing programmer’s work , the patreon is for that. :)

Last edited:
That’s what I have been discussing with my team about lately and we do eventually plan on merging the build we currently have to the main public build for all of you to play for free. The patreon is for my team who put countless hours on this project. I, myself, don’t care if I receive a single penny as I would rather give all the proceeds to the others in the team for their efforts. For those who want to support the amazing programmer’s work , the patreon is for that. :)
That's good to know if that actually is the case.
Once I see some PRs (likely won't be for a long while) I'll be more than happy to throw some change to the project.
Always happy to support things like this as long as they're FOSS

have no idea why you would inform people that your private releases do contain malware keep up the good work apologize for the misunderstanding

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back