What's new
Mark your items as sold

muckyfingers

Professional
Reaction score
SOLD

This unit works great and is the JPN version. The game is on an SSD, but still requires the original USB dongle, which is included. The inside has been cleaned and new thermal paste put on the CPU. I've also modded the internal JVS board to always be powered on, so no need to use a separate "DC IN" 5v cable/harness. Also included is some rough shape art, that appears to be shaped for a Blast City or possibly a Net City.

$350 shipped in the US.

IMG_6440.JPG

IMG_6441.JPG

IMG_6442.JPG

IMG_6443.JPG

IMG_6447.JPG

IMG_6448.JPG

IMG_6452.JPG

Last edited:
I just ran it with Dip 2 on, and yes it is 31khz, but it is 16:9 in a 4:3 window.

IMG_6457.JPG

Quick question, how did you do the 5v DC internal mod as I plan on doing the same thing to my system. I hate using an external cable to power the JVS/video pcb.

Quick question, how did you do the 5v DC internal mod as I plan on doing the same thing to my system. I hate using an external cable to power the JVS/video pcb.
I don’t have the unit to show you anymore, but basically I soldered a wire from the 5v source (on the motherboard) of the HDD power connector to the 5v pin on the DC IN connector. Grounds are all connected so no wire is needed for that.

Did you just back up the Clone the HDD to an SSD and it worked like normal?

Back