What's new
Want To Buy

St4rgalaqtic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for the following:

Namco System10 Board doesn't matter what game the cheaper the better, it will be used to resurrect a Mr. Driller G

Taito Spinner

Last edited:
Please send me pics and pm me your payment information. Also are they genuine boards and not bootlegs?

They are both genuine but not working and need repair. No video or audio from the pcb's. They are genuine and original. I'll take some pictures and post them before the end of the weekend.

I have a raiden fighters 2 jet has background issues but it can be repaired maybe you need them

Hi,
I have a 1945 strikers, working audio and video, but it has graphic errors during the game.
Probably some welding to fix or little else. If interested, I ask for € 75 plus shipping costs.
What do you say?

Hi,
I have a 1945 strikers, working audio and video, but it has graphic errors during the game.
Probably some welding to fix or little else. If interested, I ask for € 75 plus shipping costs.
What do you say?
Sorry got one last night with the same exact issues for $75 shipped. Must be a common issue on these boards.

I've an original and working Sega ST-V Board for sale, if you are still looking. I'm looking for 90$ plus shipping cost (from Switzerland).

Sure I'll bite here is my address to get a price quote - do you have a CPS1 street fighter 2 championship edition PCB as well? Need 1

Dave's Arcades
5142 Hollister Ave, # 185
Santa Barbara, CA 93111

Sure I'll bite here is my address to get a price quote - do you have a CPS1 street fighter 2 championship edition PCB as well? Need 1

Dave's Arcades
5142 Hollister Ave, # 185
Santa Barbara, CA 93111
I'm sorry this is a WTB thread

Back