What's new
Mark your items as sold

benime

Grand Master
Reaction score
PICS HERE

Went through my repair backlog a bit this last weekend and am selling off a couple duplicate boards. I'd prefer not to break up the bundles.

SOLD to @BladeZX Taito F3 + Puzzle Bobble 2 cart - $160 + ship - Picked up this 'untested' F3 a few years ago with the intention of using it for the F3 multi. Didn't have the skills or tools at the time to repair, so I bought a working bundle and onto the pile it went. Board would boot to a flashing, solid color screen, and then reboot (watchdog). CPU Work RAM was pulled first, tested OK, and then socketed. Next I looked at some suspect traces (dark spots) and found pins 98 and 97 of the 68K were cut, so I tinned all of the scraped traces, patched in some kynar for the two traces, and sealed it all with clear nail polish. Sound, controls, and video all work fine.

SOLD to @Dk310 Sega ST-V + multibios + Dynamite Deka, VF Remix, Tecmo World Cup 98 - $140 + ship - Bought this as part of a set from @roy a couple months back. Audio amp had its legs clipped/removed and the board would boot with a cart error, even when one was inserted. I reflowed the secondary SH-2's pins to fix the cart error, and to fix the audio I recapped the audio section, patched a cut trace on the solder side of the board near the audio amp by lapping some solder, and replaced the audio amp. Sound, controls, and video are all working now.

SOLD to @Neodogg Apocalypse Irem M72 multi (sub-board only!) - $195 + ship - This is an M72 multi board I picked up to use with an M72 I was waiting to arrive, but the board I bought ended up being a bootleg. Haven't been able to find an M72 at a price I'm willing to pay, so I"m just looking to sell this at cost. Includes 27C322 EPROMs; if you don't have a programmer, I can program the ROMs for you but I won't have a way to test other than verifying the EPROM after programming. I didn't take any pics of this since it's complete/unused, but let me know if you really want some.

No international shipping at this time; buyer to cover 4% PayPal fee or send as F&F.

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Last edited:
Reactions: roy
@benime please update your profile with your approx location.
It's on my profile, I don't know why it doesn't show up on the left?

location.png

edit: fixed, privacy settings was the issue

Last edited:
Bump, ST-V bundle sold, price drop for F3 bundle.

Back