What's new
Firmware working nicely, may have to call it turbo-JVS or something :) Update frequency of almost 500hz, which should make concerns of lag a non-issue.
VS mode, or cab linking also looks good.

https://irkenlabs.com/jammafier/cabinet-linking

I've changed out the -5V generation circuit with something that has a bit more capacity and makes less noise. If it works as expected, I will start assembling a tiny batch. Preference given in order to those that are on the list. I reaaaalllly wish for this thing to be out already - has been a long time in the making :)

Shipping is still a bit in the blue, as it's tricky - but I've put up a pricing page:

https://irkenlabs.com/jammafier/purchase

Awesome news! :thumbup:

I was going to buy 2 of these, but I will buy 1 since I ended up buying Jamma Kits for my Vewlix’s from taito.

I showed interest before, and would still like one to use in my NNC

Sign me up for the first batch :)
I don't have your nick in my list @BlinG - unless you're one of two people that contacted me via the website. Drop me a PM and I'll add you.

@skate323k137 - you're on the list!

"lists" are not really my thing, but on this one there will be a couple of micro-batches at first, so it's the only sensible way to do it. The way it will work is after I've verified the latest revision, I will reach out via email and give people on the list a few days to order if they want. If any units are unspoken for, I'll move down on the list. PITA I know, but I think it's the best way for now.

I got a couple of requests through the contact form on website - apart from that the 'list' in chronological order is:

Derick2k
PascalP
skate323k137
K405
SNK-NEO-GEO
randombling
Outside of Time
STK
cyberegg
Dexa
Dache

Sign me up for the first batch :)
I don't have your nick in my list @BlinG - unless you're one of two people that contacted me via the website. Drop me a PM and I'll add you.

I got a couple of requests through the contact form on website - apart from that the 'list' in chronological order is:

Derick2k
PascalP
skate323k137
K405
SNK-NEO-GEO
randombling
Outside of Time
STK
cyberegg
Dexa
Dache
I was formerly known as randombling. I changed my username to BlinG

@glstar - I got your details from earlier, @Blackfish - PM me your details (full name, email, country and details you have on cab/monitor IO).

Bare PCB's and plexi covers in transit from China, so after I've confirmed that the new -5V generation stuff is working as intended I will put on my gloves and play board assembly house :)

First one off the assembly line (AKA the workbench in my bedroom :D ), and the apartment is a mess. I'm going to do a little tweaking with the 'factory initialization stuff' for recording serial numbers, QA procedures and so on, then I will pull out pretty much every PCB I have to verify that there are no surprises - or at least as few as possible.

IMG_1161.JPG
IMG_1163.JPG

Changes from previous revision is one button less, now it's just A and B button naomi style to keep things simple, improved voltmeter accuracy and new -5V circuit which is super quiet (low ripple).

In other words, things should be ready pretty soon.

Attachments

• IMG_1162.JPG
    IMG_1162.JPG
    293 KB · Views: 123
Back