What's new

Chipsteroni

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi, I recently installed a piforce into my New Net City and I realized that when playing some of the Atomiswave games such as metal slug 6, I get some graphic artifacts, specifically that of graphic scrambles when there’s a lot in the screen, any idea of how to fix this or is this common?

I don't know if it's normal but I think so, exactly the same thing happens to me with Naomi 1 and Naomi 2

I have a Naomi2 Mainboard with a Naomi2 Net-Dimm, and a Ras-Pi 3b and run Metal Slug and most other games with a unibios... where I can change to Japanese when the game requires it, and I have not seen any graphical glitches....
You didn't say if you had a Naomi 1 or 2, but it could be that and or a bad chip, that only gets used with larger games. Also Atomiswave came later, than Naomi so it's possible it's more compatibe with the 2 hardware, although if it didn't work at all I'd think you'd hear more about it on here.

@DCrosby change region with the DIPs

DSW2 DSW3
OFF OFF Japan
ON OFF USA
OFF ON Export
ON ON Korea

@DCrosby change region with the DIPs

DSW2 DSW3
OFF OFF Japan
ON OFF USA
OFF ON Export
ON ON Korea

Atomiswave Region settings isn't dictated by Naomi Bios settings. Its in the operator menu, you can set the region and language in there.

Back