What's new

arcadeWC

Professional
Reaction score
I am wondering if there is a comprehensive list (or ideally shared rom set) of all the Naomi and Atomiswave games that work well with a multibios/netboot setup and can be played on a "regular" Jamma cabinet without any special hardware. I have tried to separate a few lists and put something together, but I want to make sure I have all of them that work with this setup and have a "complete" set. If there is a rom set that can be shared of this nature or a list available, please let me know. I just want to make sure I have them all and not missing anything that I could use on a regular cabinet setup.
Thanks.

By regular I guess you are talking normal two 8/4 way joysticks with 6 buttons per player?

I have sort of a list that works with that set up but I don't have access to it now. You would have to wait until I get home tonight.

Correct - two normal (not analog) joysticks and six button setup.
Thanks! I look forward to your list. Appreciate it.

By regular I guess you are talking normal two 8/4 way joysticks with 6 buttons per player?

I have sort of a list that works with that set up but I don't have access to it now. You would have to wait until I get home tonight.
Sorry to bother - any luck with the list?
Thanks!

Nah got side tracked. I will try to get it later today. If not it will be Tuesday. Sorry.

Back