What's new

bboycap

Student
Reaction score
Hi there,

I am buying a net-dimm with 3.03 firmwave and will try to update to the version of 4.01. i have read many posts in the forum, but get a little confused...few question as below,

1. Can I just update the firmware thru pi-force? like how I load the games? I saw someone mentioned that it needs to use transfergame.exe, I don't know if it's correct or not. Can anyone help to verify?

2. Can't find the resources of firmware. Does anyone know where to download? i have checked some links in the posts of the forum, but all of them are outdated.

Any help will be appreciated! <3

Thank you :)

Last edited:
I found the resources!

just hoping someone can answer the first question.

3.07 also can update from netboot. There is a good thread on here about all the various update paths.

To answer directly, yes, if you can netboot a game you netboot the update the same.

3.07 also can update from netboot. There is a good thread on here about all the various update paths.

To answer directly, yes, if you can netboot a game you netboot the update the same.
Thanks for answering!

It has been normal/known for years to do dimm updates this way, yes, you can netboot the file (assuming you already have netboot support) to update to 4.01 or 4.02.

It has been normal/known for years to do dimm updates this way, yes, you can netboot the file (assuming you already have netboot support) to update to 4.01 or 4.0
huh... thanks! I already have netboot support and will try to update this way.

Back