What's new
For Sale

Paik4Life

Student
Reaction score
Selling a few carts from my collection. Prices DO NOT include shipping. Shipping based on actual cost of items to buyer's location. I'm located in Virginia USA but happy to ship anywhere. Always happy to entertain reasonable offers.

Japanese Power Smash + Virtua Tennis Marquee - $80
Game works great but the case has scratches as shown. Marquee is original and yellowed plastic with damage from the screw at the bottom center.

Capcom vs SNK - SOLD to @Ed - HCF
Works perfectly.

43552.jpg

43554.jpg

Sports Jam + Artwork set - $100
I haven't been able to test the game because I don't have a GD-ROM setup, but if needed, I can get confirmation. Includes the security key, instruction manual, and disc case. Artwork looks rough but in actuality they are all covered in plastic. The rectangular piece is laminated. The marquee has protective plastic film on both sides still. The 1P, 2P, and instruction panel sheet all have plastic film on the front and the adhesive backing on the back. The only flaw is the corner of the 1P adhesive back was torn back so that corner will need a cleaning and new adhesive applied to it. NO CREASES on anything. The bends you see are on the plastic films.

43555.jpg

43557.jpg

Sega Bass Fishing Sign Artwork - 10
You can also see there's another piece of plastic artwork (NOT the marquee, that is sold). It came with the Bass Fishing cabinet when I got it years and years ago.

43556.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7920.jpeg
    IMG_7920.jpeg
    649.9 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_7922.jpeg
    IMG_7922.jpeg
    665.6 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_7923.jpeg
    IMG_7923.jpeg
    604 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_7924.jpeg
    IMG_7924.jpeg
    752.4 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_7921.jpg
    IMG_7921.jpg
    571 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_7925.jpg
    IMG_7925.jpg
    806.6 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
Selling a few carts from my collection. Prices DO NOT include shipping. Shipping based on actual cost of items to buyer's location. I'm located in Virginia USA but happy to ship anywhere. Always happy to entertain reasonable offers.

Japanese Power Smash + Virtua Tennis Marquee - $80
Game works great but the case has scratches as shown. Marquee is original and yellowed plastic with damage from the screw at the bottom center.

index.php

index.php

Sports Jam + Artwork set - $100
I haven't been able to test the game because I don't have a GD-ROM setup, but if needed, I can get confirmation. Includes the security key, instruction manual, and disc case. Artwork looks rough but in actuality they are all covered in plastic. The rectangular piece is laminated. The marquee has protective plastic film on both sides still. The 1P, 2P, and instruction panel sheet all have plastic film on the front and the adhesive backing on the back. The only flaw is the corner of the 1P adhesive back was torn back so that corner will need a cleaning and new adhesive applied to it. NO CREASES on anything. The bends you see are on the plastic films.

index.php

index.php

Sega Bass Fishing Marquee - $15
Looks in great shape but it does suffer from a bunch of cracks/breaks at the bottom. You probably can't tell from the front pics so I took some from the back. I am a bit worried about shipping this due to the cracks so I'll likely apply tape to the back before rolling it.

You can also see there's another piece of plastic artwork. I have never seen this before and know nothing about it or what it's worth. If anyone has any reference for this, please let me know. As of now, that part is not for sale. It came with the Bass Fishing cabinet when I got it years and years ago.

index.php

index.php
out of curiosity, what about Project Justice?

out of curiosity, what about Project Justice?
it’s not working. I think it needs buffer chips replaced. Deciding on whether to sell as-is or send it out for repair.

Realized I forgot to actually list the Capcom vs SNK game for sale even though it's in pictures.

Back