What's new
For Sale

hidaniel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Photos of all items being sold are pictured below.
2. I checked everything, briefly, to ensure it was working. If you'd like to see video of it working I can send you a youtube link.
3. If you're in Canada I can ship things usually next day, if you're in the USA I'll be driving down to ship from the USA once a month. If you're in the USA and want to pay more for shipping to get things right away I'm more than happy to ship ASAP; UPS, Purolator, Canada Post, Pony Express?, really whatever works for you. More than happy to ship internationally.
4. If you don't hear back from me I'm likely away at a mine in the arctic. I work a 2/2 so at most you may have to wait 2 weeks to hear back from me (or at least wait 2 weeks for me to ship, we do have internet up there but I'm working 12 hour days so I just might not be up to replying).
5. Prices are net me please, exclusive of shipping.
6. Shipping is from Winnipeg, Canada -- postal code-ish R3J 2H4. If shipping from the USA, zip 58271 -- probably, I might drive down to Grand Forks instead if I feel like going to Target to buy the popcorn I like. Local pickup? Yes, please. I hate boxing and mailing stuff.
7. Montessori School is expensive.

ITEMS FOR SALE

1. Netboot Sega Naomi - $800 -> $700

Naomi 1 Motherboard
Capcom I/O board
Rasberry pi
Netdimm Cart (512 MB)
Sun power supply - Pic below
Video/USB/Network cables included ***you'll need to get your own audio cables, I use these elsewhere.

Video below, obviously supergun and supergun power supply not included.

2. Naomi Carts

Gunspike - $175 -> $150
Capcom Vs. SNK - Millennium Fight 2000 - $175 -> $150
Guilty Gear X - $200 -> $175 SOLD
Melty Blood Actress Again - $225 -> $200
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 - New age of Heroes - $400 -> $350
Giga Wing 2 (irepairsega replaced 9 16 bit buffers recently) - $300 SOLD

3. Neo Geo MVS Carts

Ragnagard (Missing label) - $120 SOLD
Puzzled - $90 -> $70
Fatal Fury - $60 - $50
League Bowling - $175 SOLD
Fight Fever (Bootleg) - $50 SOLD
Fatal Fury 3 - $100 SOLD
Baseball Star Professional - $100 -> $80
Samurai Shodown (Kit) - $100 -> $80
Stakes Winner - $75 -> $60
Stakes Winner (Jpn label) - $60 -> $50
King of Fighters '98 - $100 -> $80
Metal Slug X - $110 SOLD
3 Count Bout - $100 -> $80
World Heroes 2 - $50 SOLD
Puzzle Bobble (Rough label) - $50 -> $40 SOLD
Fatal Fury 2 - $40 SOLD
Aero Fighters 2 - $100 -> $80 SOLD
Metal Slug (Serial cut out) - $70 -> $60 SOLD
Strikers 1945 Plus - $200 SOLD

IMG_7810.jpg

Power supply included with netboot kit.

IMG_7842.jpg
IMG_7841.jpg
IMG_7840.jpg

MVS carts - all original other than Fight Fever which is a bootleg.

IMG_7839.jpg
IMG_7838.jpg

Naomi carts.

Last edited:
I'm interested in Ragnagard, but I'm in the UK. think that'll be a problem?
Canada Post is giving me a rate of about $20 USD to Scotland for International Surface (4-12 weeks), or $35 USD for International Air (12+ days). These are untracked, but insured, so if you don't mind waiting potentially waiting 3 months for it to arrive then no, not a problem on my end. The cheapest tracked/insured package rate would be $55 USD, again assuming Scotland, and would arrive in 6-10 days.

Canada Post is giving me a rate of about $20 USD to Scotland for International Surface (4-12 weeks), or $35 USD for International Air (12+ days). These are untracked, but insured, so if you don't mind waiting potentially waiting 3 months for it to arrive then no, not a problem on my end. The cheapest tracked/insured package rate would be $55 USD, again assuming Scotland, and would arrive in 6-10 days.
That's good for me., I'll drop you a PM.

Just wanted to say thanks again, Purchased league bowling from @hidaniel and the deal couldn’t have been smoother. Fast shipping, safe packaging and good communication.
Thanks again Daniel.

Back