What's new

zionfarm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sent out one of my extra @RGB HAS PS2 older adapter before receiving payment first. @jumpman1229 contacted me first about purchasing it. I told the seller I am in the military, and that it would be a while before I could send it out the item due to being in a secluded area of Korea. He agreed that would be fine. The adapter was sent out on March 18th. After talks with the seller we both agreed that him sending me some PSP files would be a fair trade instead of the small amount of $10. Well like everybody in the world covid-19 has either made folks lazy, stressed out, unemployment, etc. I waited patiently even sending the seller multiple PM's, even went as far as contacting him on Instagram. Last response from him was on March 26th. Another response that I initiated asking if the adapter came in safely on March 28th which he replied. Last PM I sent was on Apr 13th, Apr 25th, and today.

I am not bashing the guy just a lesson learned on my behalf with sending items before payment.

Sent out one of my extra @RGB HAS PS2 older adapter before receiving payment first. @jumpman1229 contacted me first about purchasing it. I told the seller I am in the military, and that it would be a while before I could send it out the item due to being in a secluded area of Korea. He agreed that would be fine. The adapter was sent out on March 18th. After talks with the seller we both agreed that him sending me some PSP files would be a fair trade instead of the small amount of $10. Well like everybody in the world covid-19 has either made folks lazy, stressed out, unemployment, etc. I waited patiently even sending the seller multiple PM's, even went as far as contacting him on Instagram. Last response from him was on March 26th. Another response that I initiated asking if the adapter came in safely on March 28th which he replied. Last PM I sent was on Apr 13th, Apr 25th, and today.

I am not bashing the guy just a lesson learned on my behalf with sending items before payment.
Hey man, I know what happened was wrong. There's no excuse for my oversight. For some reason in my head I thought I had paid you via PayPal. But I had purchased a HAS adapter from someone else and had paid them via PayPal instead. You mentioned files for a PSP 3000. I did mention that I thought I had one but couldn't locate it. Unfortunately still haven't. I actually feel really bad because you did reach out many times. My bad, I apologize. I didn't answer because I couldn't locate my PSP. But that's no excuse. Do me a favor, send me your PayPal and I'll pay you double what you asked for originally. You were really kind through the whole process and what I did was wrong. I'm sorry man.

Totally understand brother life happens and I appreciate you reaching out both her and privately. No hard feelings.
You're a good man.. I appreciate the forgiveness. I sent you double what you wanted for the adapter. If I ever find that damn PSP I'll send those files along to you too xD

Totally understand brother life happens and I appreciate you reaching out both her and privately. No hard feelings.
You're a good man.. I appreciate the forgiveness. I sent you double what you wanted for the adapter. If I ever find that damn PSP I'll send those files along to you too xD
Blessings brother,
I know you’re a good man too. Stay safe out there and I wish you nothing but the best.

Back