What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is exactly why I chose to sell my shit and leave. I literally have zero interest in dealing with man children who throw a temper tantrum over not getting their toys.

We are all adults here. This is a hobby. Deals may/will go sour. Its the luck of the draw amigo.
The only how act like a child here is you @tonyt76, also you did exactly the same shit to others.

Are you going to refund the money for the booking then ?

@oscaraxl you didn't get scammed, calm your tits bro.

What happened is something called sellers remorse. I went to sell my LAST candy cab and couldn't do it. I stopped myself.

I already sold almost everything at this point. Shame on me for wanting to keep my LAST candy cab.

I apologized several times to this guy, but now he wants to act all butt hurt and post my personal info on the interwebs.

Sheesh.
Yeah right an apology will not get my money and time wasted from you.

@oscaraxl since you like posting screenshots, can you prove that you actually paid for shipping?

Towards the end of our conversation, we were still confirming details.

Can you PROVE that you paid for shipping? Yes or No?

CRST would have emailed you a receipt if you paid them.

Can you PROVE that you paid for shipping? Yes or No?
Of course i can, just waiting from Belman Confirmation of the refund on Tuesday if they don't, I will post the details or the transaction here, no worries.

Of course i can, just waiting from Belman Confirmation of the refund on Tuesday if they don't, I will post the details or the transaction here, no worries.
I smell bullshit...

If you really want to drag me through the mud and call me a scammer, and dox me, prove that you actually paid for shipping.

Its not that hard to take a screenshot of the receipt. You proved that in your first post.

Because if you didn't actually pay for shipping, you're going to look pretty stupid asking me to refund you for something that you never paid for.

Dude don't be like that, I saw it in your attachments. Then your post was edited, which is clearly stated in the lower right corner of it. I have no stake and nothing to do with this but I think its really shitty to post people's personal information on a public forum. You did it and now you're a liar too, cool.

*Honestly, this whole situation sucks and all but seems like it was a little premature to nail someone to the wall and to ask for extra money to top it off.

I smell bullshit...

If you really want to drag me through the mud and call me a scammer, and dox me, prove that you actually paid for shipping.

Its not that hard to take a screenshot of the receipt. You proved that in your first post.
You already dragged to the mud while ago, I just exposed your bad behavior be a man and accept your mistakes.

Dude don't be like that, I saw it in your attachments. Then your post was edited, which is clearly stated in the lower right corner of it. I have no stake and nothing to do with this but I think its really shitty to post people's personal information on a public forum. You did it and now you're a liar too, cool.

yeah is not cool also losing money and time either right?

*Honestly, this whole situation sucks and all but seems like it was a little premature to nail someone to the wall and ask for extra money.
Prove that and show me.
PROVE you lost money!
Money and time you loser.

PROVE you lost money!
I WILL ON TIME trust me.
Also you did the same shit to others on othe deals.

A few others have reported you already in the past, reason why you're not in the Facebook groups anymore.

Just to back up what @astro_zombie138 said so he doesn't get dragged for lying; phone number was posted in one of the screenshots. I did see it as well and was shocked it was posted. A few posts went through before the OP was edited to remove it. All oscar had to say was it was a mistake instead of denying it. Tony could prove it too with his chat cause Tony's reply in the screenshot was literally just his phone number. No other text.

Looks like you're very supportive and this type of behavior from @tonyt76, great.

Of course is not your time or money wasted so why do you care?
Nah bud you got me wrong. I care that you're posting user's personal information in a public forum. We've all had our time wasted in various ways from various situations. I in no way condone what happened but lets be real. Time wasted restitution, how much time did you really waste and what is it truly worth? Sounds like you're getting your refund on Tuesday so I think you're square. You're just upset with the situation and I don't blame you. You're right I don't care about your money or your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back