What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
@oscaraxl you didn't pay for shipping just admit it. You want me to be a man and admit my mistakes?

Admit that you didnt pay for shipping and that asking me for money was a mistake.

I literally have zero interest in dealing with man children who throw a temper tantrum over not getting their toys.
Then don't agree to a price?

We are all adults here. This is a hobby. Deals may/will go sour. Its the luck of the draw amigo.
And if you waste someone's time it might make them a bit miffed.

Not saying I agree with the tactics here but hey, it looks like you ordered this combo meal. Not the fries and drink maybe, but still.

Nah bud you got me wrong. I care that you're posting user's personal information in a public forum. We've all had our time wasted in various ways from various situations. I in no way condone what happened but lets be real. Time wasted restitution, how much time did you really waste and what is it truly worth? Sounds like you're getting your refund on Tuesday so I think you're square. You're just upset with the situation and I don't blame you. You're right I don't care about your money or your time.
I haven't got the refund yet, have to follow up on that with Belman on Tuesday.

Of course it's time and money wasted of making calls and arrangements to coordinate the pickup, also time from Belmant and the other carries from where I got the quote.

But if you support this type of behavior great for you, but I won't.

By

@oscaraxl you didn't pay for shipping just admit it. You want me to be a man and admit my mistakes?

Admit that you didnt pay for shipping and that asking me for money was a mistake.
@tonyt76 Be a man and accept your mistakes on this deals and others that you're did before me to others.

I haven't got the refund yet, have to follow up on that with Belman on Tuesday.

Of course it's time and money wasted of making calls and arrangements to coordinate the pickup, also time from Belmant and the other carries from where I got the quote.

But if you support this type of behavior great for you, but I won't.

By
Except you didnt pay for shipping, and quotes are free of charge.

Then don't agree to a price?

And if you waste someone's time it might make them a bit miffed.

Not saying I agree with the tactics here but hey, it looks like you ordered this combo meal. Not the fries and drink maybe, but still.
We agreed on price, payment and coordination for the booking and once I booked, he changed his mind.

We agreed on price, payment and coordination for the booking and once I booked, he changed his mind.
Also he did this same thing to to others on the past on an Aero city and Super Neo 29, from what I was reported today.

That's clear to me, and I agree it's a waste of your time whether you paid a deposit for freight or not.

And this is exactly why I chose to sell my shit and leave. I literally have zero interest in dealing with man children who throw a temper tantrum over not getting their toys.

We are all adults here. This is a hobby. Deals may/will go sour. Its the luck of the draw amigo.
Be a man and accept your mistakes, also you did the same shit to to others on an Aero City deal with a known operator here from LA.

Be a man and accept your mistakes, also you did the same shit to to others on an Aero City deal with a known operator here from LA.
Omar the scam artist that stole $1800 for a restored Aero City?

I thought you two sounded alike. Now it all makes sense...

So this is not the first time this type of shit happened with mister @tonyt76, it's happened before and it will happen again and again if he don't get reported by his abused behavior to others, and want to be very careful clear and specific on that.

Omar the scam artist that stole $1800 for a restored Aero City?

I thought you two sounded alike. Now it all makes sense...
You know, you reported a false claim charge back on PayPal for 2k, just because you changed your mind on a deal with him on that Aero City and that was reported too.

So this is not the first time this type of shit happened with mister @tonyt76, it's happened before and it will happen again and again if he don't get reported by his abused behavior to others, and want to be very careful clear and specific on that.
Pay me for the last 2 hours of my life that I will never get back... Time wasted...

If you condone Omar's behavior you are guilty by association.

Nah bud you got me wrong. I care that you're posting user's personal information in a public forum. We've all had our time wasted in various ways from various situations. I in no way condone what happened but lets be real. Time wasted restitution, how much time did you really waste and what is it truly worth? Sounds like you're getting your refund on Tuesday so I think you're square. You're just upset with the situation and I don't blame you. You're right I don't care about your money or your time.
Yeah agreed you don't care and looks like you love and support this toxic behaviors.

Also multiples reports of you on, Facebook groups where your literally did the same thing.

So everyone is aware now on your behavior @tonyt76 .

Again don't make deals with this dude eveeeer.

Pay me for the last 2 hours of my life that I will never get back... Time wasted...

If you condone Omar's behavior you are guilty by association.
What a weirdo honestly, whatever dude you have been exposed already multiple times.

Looks like you have too much time to waste but not me looser.

That's clear to me, and I agree it's a waste of your time whether you paid a deposit for freight or not.
I paid the deposit for the booking and I am working with the company to make the charge back.

Except you didnt pay for shipping, and quotes are free of charge.
Oh I paid for it and I am working to get my money back.

Also looks like wasted time and money isn't a valuable thing for, or your does it?

Yeah agreed you don't care and looks like you love and support this toxic behaviors.
I don't think you're reading my messages. I have said multiple times the situation sucks and I get it. My issue with you is the posting of personal information and then lying about it, even to the extent of telling me to prove what you covered up. Your replies back to me have pretty much solidified how I feel about the whole thing now. Tony fucked up, it was shitty agreed. You're pissed, I would be too. You want a refund for the money you're going to receive from Beltman, cool Beltmans got you covered. You want money for time wasted, that's between you and Tony. This crap was premature.

Guys I'm just want to shared my personal experience dealing with this dude @tonyt76 on this failed deal.

Plz avoid at all cost dealing with him, the headache, the wasted time and money, honestly is not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back