What's new
If those people run a business they still have to deliver. Customers don't give a shit about your personal life. That's a fact. In life there are grey areas. But business and the expectation to deliver what you promise your customers has no grey. You don't deliver you go out of business. That's his point.

The subject of this thread is a scammer plain and simple. He has tons of victims and has made no attempt to fix issues with almost all of them. His record is consistent across the internet. What grey area he had turned black long ago.

Last edited:
If those people run a business they still have to deliver. Customers don't give a shit about your personal life. That's a fact. In life there are grey areas.
Thanks for pointing this out.

I’m not for one minute disputing this thread is about a scammer or defending him.

I feel like I’m wasting my time explaining empathy to some on here though. I guess they just don’t give a shit like you say.

I'm 100% with what mitsu said on this. In business it's black and white, full stop.

I am very empathetic to any kind of personal issues whether they be medical or mental etc, but when I make a business deal, it's a business deal. I'm paying you to do something and if you can't do it then the deal is over. Plain and simple.

I feel like I’m wasting my time explaining empathy to some on here though. I guess they just don’t give a shit like you say.

People here do have empathy. These types of threads here are quite rare because MOST members give people the benefit of the doubt. Someone in good standing getting behind is not an uncommon thing unfortunately. But long periods of time or lack of communication will understandably erode empathy.

If those people run a business they still have to deliver. Customers don't give a shit about your personal life. That's a fact. In life there are grey areas. But business and the expectation to deliver what you promise your customers has no grey. You don't deliver you fo out of business. That's his point.

The subject of this thread is a scammer plain and simple. He has tons of victims and has made no attempt to fix issues with almost all of them. His record is consistent across the internet. What grey area he had turned black long ago.
giphy (1).gif

Thanks for pointing this out.

I’m not for one minute disputing this thread is about a scammer or defending him.

Who here is displaying a lack of empathy? People are very understanding but like @imbord3rlin3 said if you find yourself in a situation of any kind that's going to impact on delivery of goods or services (that you have already charged for) then just come out and disclose. It's hardly in good faith on a sellers part to continuously take on work for weeks/months after they have stopped delivering those goods or services, empathy will only go so far it's not a blank cheque to do what you want with zero repercussions or criticism.

Know the scammer
These are all pics that are online, posted by the scammer calling himself Omar/Horacio/CandyCabKing so I don't consider this a DOX
2024-03-22_8-41-53.jpg

scammer beer of choice - nothing against Modelo.
2024-03-22_9-16-14.jpg

some of the pics he uses as bait
2024-03-22_9-17-04.jpg
2024-03-22_9-59-16.jpg

2024-03-22_10-01-02.jpg
2024-03-22_10-00-35.jpg
2024-03-22_10-00-07.jpg

These are some of the pics he sent that he was working on cabs and he just needed to assemble them and test. All BS!!
2024-03-22_9-17-36.jpg
2024-03-22_9-17-53.jpg

You are wasting your time not because we lack empathy, but because you lack the reading comprehension.
Did you miss that the people chiming in here have the patience of saints and given this guy lots of time and the benefit of doubt FOR MONTHS, even YEARS for him to follow-through.

I actually have more empathy towards you, because you seem daft as hell.

Last edited:
Yeah like @opt2not is pointing out the window of leeway is long since past it has become negligence at least base on what is being said around here (I never dealt with the man)

As a business its your job to deliver on a service or product.
However nothing is ever perfect there is understanding of leeway with business's and people (Depending on the terms) I think this is the "empathy" being mentioned. But it seems that time is long past.

If you are unable to follow through then you should own up to it and make it right...
If you are failing to follow through or own up make ammends/ refunds/ etc and just never deliver the product it become negligence or even theft.

This is the point being made and its not to complex. The complexity of business comes from everything else needed to get from point A to point B. Thats your job thats what makes your time valued. So being unable to produce results consistently will destroy you.

Also even if it is something like a side hustle the expectation becomes like a business so that is a lame excuse some people will say to others.

Know the scammer
These are all pics that are online, posted by the scammer calling himself Omar/Horacio/CandyCabKing so I don't consider this a DOX
2024-03-22_8-41-53.jpg

scammer beer of choice - nothing against Modelo.
2024-03-22_9-16-14.jpg

some of the pics he uses as bait
2024-03-22_9-17-04.jpg
2024-03-22_9-59-16.jpg

2024-03-22_10-01-02.jpg
2024-03-22_10-00-35.jpg
2024-03-22_10-00-07.jpg

These are some of the pics he sent that he was working on cabs and he just needed to assemble them and test. All BS!!
2024-03-22_9-17-36.jpg
2024-03-22_9-17-53.jpg

Dont forget his mini cutes from Mexico

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-19 124602.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-19 124602.png
    430.2 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot 2023-04-19 124650.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-19 124650.png
    499.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot 2023-04-19 125320.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-19 125320.png
    510.3 KB · Views: 62
The PSU Omar sent back just arrived. Got it mounted, just need to reassemble the cage and pop it in. 🤞

Attachments

• 9F2A2CD4-E57F-40BA-8C06-C7B0CE6D067D.jpeg
    9F2A2CD4-E57F-40BA-8C06-C7B0CE6D067D.jpeg
    261.1 KB · Views: 70
Balance has been restored to Game Room #1.

In the end, Omar really came through and I appreciate the job he did when it comes to helping bring this beast back to life. I consider this a happy ending on my part, and I hope anyone else who's waiting has the positive resolution they deserve.

Attachments

• F1AD4A11-D967-48F5-BDDB-898C77AFCBF2.jpeg
    F1AD4A11-D967-48F5-BDDB-898C77AFCBF2.jpeg
    200.4 KB · Views: 72
The PSU Omar sent back just arrived. Got it mounted, just need to reassemble the cage and pop it in. 🤞
There you have it folks, threaten legal action and the coward will respond!
I had to pull my Govt. Employee card as a U.S.P.S employee reporting mail fraud (federal offense) and low and behold he drove 30 minutes to hand deliver a chassis to PNL that he bullshitted me for months was "sent to John" but it was not.
Threaten and get law enforcement involved, the squeaky wheel gets the grease after all!

Balance has been restored to Game Room #1.

In the end, Omar really came through and I appreciate the job he did when it comes to helping bring this beast back to life. I consider this a happy ending on my part, and I hope anyone else who's waiting has the positive resolution they deserve.
Did you get the Q25 from him?

There you have it folks, threaten legal action and the coward will respond!
I had to pull my Govt. Employee card as a U.S.P.S employee reporting mail fraud (federal offense) and low and behold he drove 30 minutes to hand deliver a chassis to PNL that he bullshitted me for months was "sent to John" but it was not.
Threaten and get law enforcement involved, the squeaky wheel gets the grease after all!
Im not threatening, Im filing a suit against him as are others. He has basically committed grand larceny. Maybe we will all bring these cases together. I doubt we will ever be able to collect, but if we get our way those judgments will be attached to him for a long time.

Im not threatening, Im filing a suit against him as are others. He has basically committed grand larceny. Maybe we will all bring these cases together. I doubt we will ever be able to collect, but if we get our way those judgments will be attached to him for a long time.
IF the others do follow suit, I can guarantee someone will look into it or bring some sort of unwanted attention to this scum bag being he's on public assistance he will have to answer to whatever unreported funds he's been receiving from arcade sales (scams)

People here are generally very empathetic. Suggesting otherwise right now is just in the wrong thread for a potentlaly otherwise valid point. This man's personal credit has been spent.

I do both forum and ebay sales, and normally both cases involve paid goods leaving my hands within 2 business days. If life is somewhat hectic, I explain to forum folks or people with very fragile, large, or custom items that there will be a few days (or in some really rare cases, weeks) delay. If life gets more hectic the eBay store goes on pause and stops accepting orders entirely; my wife even knows where the pause button is in the eBay store, in case of emergency.

One thing I'm sympathetic to but often goes wrong is having to sell things in times of transition. My best advice from both surviving this myself and seeing others do it right and wrong, is to start before you need the money for anything including packing and shipping supplies. If you end up in the hole, stressed, etc., you can end up collecting money with good intent and ending up in a mess. Or worse, people get sellers regret and are forgetting what's really important. I'll leave that as general advice; it's truly not aimed at anyone, as I don't wish that on anyone.

Supposedly he moved, if anyone has his new address please message me. I am trying to get him served via the sheriff's office. I am also trying to track down his license plate. I know he has a Toyota Tacoma TRD, I want to know who its registered to, dont see how it could be to him. But if it is his or its in his name, he can be served to whatever address it is registered to. Thank you.

Back