What's new
This thread and I guess @ItsBobDudes one which I havent seen explains his messages.

image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg

This is my last communication from him before ghosting.

image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg

I had a feeling this was not going to happen, but I was holding out hope he would deliver the cab I bought or offer something else.
But nada from him. I guess he ran out of excuses.

Im pissed because that cab was gonna be for my son, but oh well got him a gaming pc and upgraded his tv to LG C3 from the old samsung banger he had. Kid actually called me out because of the input lag, slow refresh on the samsung. :D
You know something, is hilarious in what; 3 days reading all of you guys this guy copy and pasted everything to send to each one of us. I also got the family member, the moving houses, the fall, the I mean you name it. Anyway, so going back to how much and who he has taking money from. Can you guys state that here, the amount and the time frame it's been. I think if we all can get that as a first step we can go to court and get our money back. He had more than enough arcades to sell to pay each and one of us.
Again, I'm in South Cali , paid him $1,800 for a kyotaro that he was gonna have in 2 to 4 months. Well this month will be 2 years!!!! Yes two years. So please let's do this right and let's get our money back, is not right. I'll say this last year I had an emergency I needed the money before he ghosted me I told him to please send money back he said sure I'll sell the kyotaro and so on. Nothing I had to get a loan from the bank to paid for that emergency I had at home. Is not right what he did and keeps on doing, is only fair not to get our money back but also for him to do it as fast as possible.

I believe that address there is the current address, it's one that's being rented by a sibling who owns a business 😉
There was an old address posted here at some point but has possibly been removed not to "doxx" anyone but if you've made a deal with this scum bag you have his actual address which is a known address nonetheless and I don't know why it would matter if it's solely to help the community out in litigation. But it's not for me to say. There are ways through Google to find out A LOT about this member with information already shared. To respect the forums rules I advise that you all speak through dm or email regarding information to be on the safe side, I don't want to get anyone banned trying to do the right thing as I tried to do. This is also how Omar/Horacio still communicates anyway 🤷
I havent read through this entire thread yet, so dont how many people are affected.

Im not trying to doxx anyone ever. But I will try to find his address, I have one somewhere from some stuff I sent him way back. If its the same at least I have a address were he can be served at if I go the legal route.

I dont get it, the guy has enough cabs in his collection that he can easily make $$ on. He could pay back anyone with ease, or at least offer a different cab if he doesnt have what he sold. Its just bizarre. I guess some people get off on the act of lying and stealing.

You know something, is hilarious in what; 3 days reading all of you guys this guy copy and pasted everything to send to each one of us. I also got the family member, the moving houses, the fall, the I mean you name it. Anyway, so going back to how much and who he has taking money from. Can you guys state that here, the amount and the time frame it's been. I think if we all can get that as a first step we can go to court and get our money back. He had more than enough arcades to sell to pay each and one of us.
Again, I'm in South Cali , paid him $1,800 for a kyotaro that he was gonna have in 2 to 4 months. Well this month will be 2 years!!!! Yes two years. So please let's do this right and let's get our money back, is not right. I'll say this last year I had an emergency I needed the money before he ghosted me I told him to please send money back he said sure I'll sell the kyotaro and so on. Nothing I had to get a loan from the bank to paid for that emergency I had at home. Is not right what he did and keeps on doing, is only fair not to get our money back but also for him to do it as fast as possible.
I guess he was perfecting his lies as all con men do.

I paid him $1,600 back in Aug of 2021 I think, for an Aero City, to be fully restored, powder coated, with burn free tube, recapped working chassis. One can dream ||

I havent read through this entire thread yet, so dont how many people are affected.

Im not trying to doxx anyone ever. But I will try to find his address, I have one somewhere from some stuff I sent him way back. If its the same at least I have a address were he can be served at if I go the legal route.

I dont get it, the guy has enough cabs in his collection that he can easily make $$ on. He could pay back anyone with ease, or at least offer a different cab if he doesnt have what he sold. Its just bizarre. I guess some people get off on the act of lying and stealing.
I think all of us in Cali have his address. But as I mention previously he said he was moving last year. So unless someone here might know him and or knows if he did really move or still at the same place to send the papers so he can be serve. I don't think anyone here is looking to do anything ilegal all we want is what he has taken from us. And yes he has a ton of games and arcades so if he wanted to he could pay back every cent but he doesn't want to.

I guess he was perfecting his lies as all con men do.

I paid him $1,600 back in Aug of 2021 I think, for an Aero City, to be fully restored, powder coated, with burn free tube, recapped working chassis. One can dream ||
You have all of the statements from PayPal? I have every single payment and message.

He could sell 2 or 3 of his Capcom Mini cutes (From his 10+) and pay everyone back

Wont surprise me if he's using a vpn / new account to lurk here....

Attachments

• MC.jpg
    MC.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 101
I wouldn't be surprised if he's been alerted to this and already making moves to throw you guys off. But I know for a FACT that he does NOT have all the cabs he claims he has. Sure he has had them at one point in time, but what me and a few local collectors have gathered he has been slowly restoring (on other buyers dimes) and selling them. For example, he used to have about 8-10 Q-25s. He had sold some to me and others, so that's about 6 less that he has now possibly less since most sales were private, but there's a reason why he keeps using the same recycled pictures that are all 10 years plus old holding up a malt beverage on the day of pick up, no evidence exists that he has them or not. Knowing what I know of said individual never holding a Job and selling these privately I would say his collection is down to a few mini cutes, some Snk neo 19s and possibly his Darius and Eg29s. Anything more than that is HIGHLY questionable as many cabs have changed hands over the years. If folks starter coming forward with what Egret 2, 29s etc he has sold we can deduct them from his inventory cuz this clown is NO COLLECTOR. He's a hybrid of scammer/hoarder.

He could sell 2 or 3 of his Capcom Mini cutes (From his 10+) and pay everyone back

This is definitely some of the recycled 10 year old pics. There's many reasons why he hasn't posted new pics of his inventory. Many of those cutes are under tarps in the back (confirmed) and those Q25s and Egret2s in the back row are probably 60%-90% all gone for the exception of the 4 he wouldn't entertain selling (mint condition like Dominic H's recent hauls in Mexico, DF) Omar only sells busted shit at market price, he wouldn't let go of anything worthwhile, and certainly not at any "bro price" yet people still flock to him.

Did you ever try to request the same money amount from him on pay pal? I did like 8 times or 6 I think he just cancelled it and blocked me
No, I haven't, I hoped the guy would deliver or pay back in some way or another.
I believe this is his current address. I should drive by later and confirm :D
If it is, I would like to know. Im looking into maybe hiring an attorney to file a small claims action, so yeah I would need to know where he is at.
Im looking into any and all actions we can do to get restitution.

If he is lurking maybe its a good thing. Maybe it might force him to do the right thing.

Ultimately, I dont know who has a public following large enough to reach all in the arcade community and warn all about him. Blackball him from anything arcade/retro/videogame,etc... related. I truly hope he doesn't get the opportunity to scam more people to fund his habit.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's been alerted to this and already making moves to throw you guys off. But I know for a FACT that he does NOT have all the cabs he claims he has. Sure he has had them at one point in time, but what me and a few local collectors have gathered he has been slowly restoring (on other buyers dimes) and selling them. For example, he used to have about 8-10 Q-25s. He had sold some to me and others, so that's about 6 less that he has now possibly less since most sales were private, but there's a reason why he keeps using the same recycled pictures that are all 10 years plus old holding up a malt beverage on the day of pick up, no evidence exists that he has them or not. Knowing what I know of said individual never holding a Job and selling these privately I would say his collection is down to a few mini cutes, some Snk neo 19s and possibly his Darius and Eg29s. Anything more than that is HIGHLY questionable as many cabs have changed hands over the years. If folks starter coming forward with what Egret 2, 29s etc he has sold we can deduct them from his inventory cuz this clown is NO COLLECTOR. He's a hybrid of scammer/hoarder.
At the very least, I hope all the info in these posts gets out there and people in the community are informed.

At the very least, I hope all the info in these posts gets out there and people in the community are informed.
Believe it has I learned so much about him in the last 3 days reading here about him.
I am new to this I started with a arcade one up lol. Once I received it I was like wtf is this crap. And beautiful let go app I met this guy from Yorba linda I think and bought from him the arcade that as a kid I didn't even have a quarter to play one game of samurai showdown or super sidekicks. Well I bought a 4 slot NeoGeo from him. Then through there I met Horacio on IG. And well yeah I had decent experience with him, bought from him aero city and a new astro so I didn't suspect anything but here I am now 2 years after the last time I sent money on pay pal for the kyotaro. Point is, this forum is awesome, and thank you to all for being so kind

Still Active on KLOV

1705094409268.png
Has anyone posted on KLOV about this? I wonder if he paid back @Dekken, Im not sure if @ItsBobDudes also had issues with him?

Are any mods from KLOV on here, that can shine a light on this over there? Maybe it will force him to face us and give us our $$ back.

So far he owes $$ to members here from what I read quickly on this thread:

Dekken - $5,500
ShincadejoGaming - $1,800
Derick2k - $1,600

Am I missing anyone else?

Back