What's new
For Sale

Jigfer

Beginner
Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my Neo 25, preferably with my 2 new Taito stools and Darksoft MVS. As the headline says, the chassis is bad (Toei TC-A252K). I sent this into Sharp Image Repair and they had it for a full year and unfortunately were unable to repair it. Currently, there is a picture which is very blurry or shaky. I played around with the pots and can get the pictures to stop rolling/shaking, but it is still unplayable. The monitor is a Toshiba A59JMZ90X and looks great with no burn in. The cabinet itself is in really nice shape with no major damage. All door with locks are present. I will include the 4 slot board, which works with no issues.

I'd prefer pick-up in Michigan, but am willing to ship if someone does all the leg work. I really have no idea what to ask, so I'll just list it was $3000 or best offer. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Addendum: I have received interest from multiple people regarding the cab, Darksoft, and stools separately. Therefore, I guess I am open to offers on individuals items.

Cabinet is currently pending.

Attachments

• E6BCFBA2-29D1-4C76-9496-C4549DC74F86.JPG
    E6BCFBA2-29D1-4C76-9496-C4549DC74F86.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 111
  • FA94F6E6-5DDA-45C1-A18E-EFA393BB4D58.JPG
    FA94F6E6-5DDA-45C1-A18E-EFA393BB4D58.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_4097.JPG
    IMG_4097.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_4099.JPG
    IMG_4099.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_4100.JPG
    IMG_4100.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_4101.JPG
    IMG_4101.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_4102.JPG
    IMG_4102.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_4104.JPG
    IMG_4104.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_4105.JPG
    IMG_4105.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Lovely cab! Not sure you want to keep shipping the chassis around, but you could try sending it to PNL in Southern California. I had them fix a Toei on my Neo Candy 25 and it is still going strong.

Curiously, is this cab wired for JAMMA or MVS?

Thanks Kazuo. MVS I think...

The Neo 25 cabinet sold ($2000). The Darksoft Multi is pending.

I will be listing some additional multigame systems in a new post, including Irem m72, Namco System 1, Darksoft Taito (not working) with Lions3 case, and Darksoft CPS 2 as soon as I can figure what the heck the going rate for any of these would be at this time. Also going to list an Axunworks supergun with accessories and UMK3 with Lions3 case.

Darksoft MVS sold ($512)

The stools are still available. I was looking to get what I paid ($300 for the pair) from someone local who could pick them up, but as two people pointed out, they could order new stools shipped to them for that price. Fair assessment, but I want to mention these are like new also. I'd be willing to accept $250, but with an added shipping cost, I'm not sure a non-local buyer would come out ahead. I'm not terribly motived to sell these, as they are good quality and you can always use another seat at a party, ha ha.

I will make another post shortly with some multiboards, and if most of those sell, I will be selling the Axunworks supergun. If they don't sell, I'll still need something to play them with, lol.

Darksoft MVS sold ($512)

The stools are still available. I was looking to get what I paid ($300 for the pair) from someone local who could pick them up, but as two people pointed out, they could order new stools shipped to them for that price. Fair assessment, but I want to mention these are like new also. I'd be willing to accept $250, but with an added shipping cost, I'm not sure a non-local buyer would come out ahead. I'm not terribly motived to sell these, as they are good quality and you can always use another seat at a party, ha ha.

I will make another post shortly with some multiboards, and if most of those sell, I will be selling the Axunworks supergun. If they don't sell, I'll still need something to play them with, lol.
Okay, no worries. Where would I order new stools for $300 shipped?

I ordered mine from GndZero on Facebook years ago, but I’m not sure who is selling them at $300 a pair now.

If I'm not mistaking, there was a group buy of Taito stools on this forum not too long ago. I forgot the users name, but he may have some extras.

If I'm not mistaking, there was a group buy of Taito stools on this forum not too long ago. I forgot the users name, but he may have some extras.
I think $250 for the pair is a good price. Specially if they are in like new condition. If I didn't already have some, I would snag these up. GLWTS.

Back