What's new
For Sale

Haydouken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all!

Testing the waters for my SD/Furrtek modded neo Geo CD system which is fully functioning and works great. If you’re not familiar with the mod, It has essentially every game playable/loaded on to an SD card which you can load from the boot screen. The NGCD was notorious for its bad loading times but with this mod they become virtually eliminated if not faster than say a typical ps1 game load screen. The arranged CD exclusive soundtracks on some of these games alone imo makes them the superior versions over their MVS/AES cousins. No controller included (unfortunately still need the controller for my other projects).

Includes:
-NEO GEO CD SD
- MICRO SD CARD with all games pre-loaded
- Authentic NGCD power supply.
- RGB SCART cable

Price: 500 USD + SHIPPING PAYPAL ONLY

IMG_6123.jpeg

IMG_6120.jpeg
IMG_6122.jpeg

I finally found a SD Loader-ready set and added the English SS RPG translation to mine and I really love this setup. The buyer will not be disappointed.

Actually just did the same/added it to the SD and I can’t believe it’s finally playable 😭! I remember buying my first ngcd back in 2017 and dreaming about what it would be like to play SSRPG in English. I think I made it a bigger game in my mind but playing what I have so far it’s a shockingly experimental/still well done rpg for the time let alone for an SNK (quarter muchin) system.

Indeed! It’s a great system and for certain games the best version for sure! With the load times negligible with this mod, it makes the NGCD a really fun system. Sure some games have sprite frames cut but frankly that’s barely noticeable in 99% of gameplay whereas the arranged tracks frankly are imo better than the og neo geo sound board musics. Last Blade for example is a truly eye watering experience with arranged music.

Still available!

Back