What's new
Want To Buy
Good luck in your hunt! That would be a great piece of MVS history to score.

Good luck in your hunt! That would be a great piece of MVS history to score.
Thanks!

They're out there. By the ton. Just need someone willing to let go of theirs is all!

This post was on Neo Geo Forever group on FB; I tried to find the Ebay listing but I couldn't. I love Neo Geo and video games but DAMN $59997.97 and no free shipping!!!!!

Attachments

• Capturejpg.jpg
    Capturejpg.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 157
This post was on Neo Geo Forever group on FB; I tried to find the Ebay listing but I couldn't. I love Neo Geo and video games but DAMN $59997.97 and no free shipping!!!!!
Yeah, that guy is off his rocker. And they're hardly a "unicorn". YAJ was swimming in them from like 2004-2012. So there are a ton of them out there.

Guess I could trade too. Who wants a LaserActive? lol

What would a “fair” price for one of these be?

I had a look around and only that $60,000 :/ one pops up on searches.

It’s one of those things I’m sure you could find jumping between physical stores in Japan. One will show up sooner or later on YAJ for sure.

Hopefully a handful will.

A single uncommon item usually sells pretty high. But when a few pop up they drop down to sensible prices.

They were 3-400 back when you could find them regularly on YAJ. But it's been a bit. Ha.

gonna revive this thread cuz i saw someone looking for one on FB today offering 13k. i was today years old when i found out these existed. i would really like to know more about these, but could only find a few pictures which lead to even more questions.

Back