What's new

plasia

Grand Master
Reaction score
I love this idea, would really like to be able to buy the multitap!

totologic

Student
Reaction score
How many levels are there in solo mode? On first play through, I finished levels 1 and 2 without issue, then made a few sloppy mistakes on 3 that ended my run.

Dunno if you're really taking suggestions, but mine would be:
  • Make the time bonus at the end of the level either count faster or make it skippable
  • On continue countdown, allow mashing buttons to speed-up/skip countdown. For those who want to start over without a continue, this would save a few seconds
  • Assign buttons A and C to both function as rotate counter-clockwise, B rotate clockwise, and D hold. This would make it similar to Tetris the Grandmaster and allow for quick 180 rotations

But overall I really enjoy it! Dig the music, sfx and visuals.
The level 3 is the last. I am really impressed you can reach 158 lines on level 3 ! :thumbup:

Allowing a fast 180 rotation is a very good idea. But the button D is already dedicated to "target switch" in Battle mode (with 3 or 4 players). A+B is dedicated to launch a special attack. I think that is better to keep the same basic controls in all modes, so I will try to find a new way to implement the 180.

I agree with you also for the time bonus :saint:

Last edited:

Stupid Dufus

Professional
Reaction score
I did later get to 178. Will let ya know when I get to 200.

As for controls, I had no idea D was being used in battle. I only tried the solo mode. ^^

And as you said, it's definitely a good idea to keep the same basic controls in all modes. If you can't find a way to implement 180, it's not the end of the world and still a fun game.

Stupid Dufus

Professional
Reaction score
Finally got through stage 3.

stg3clear1.jpg

stg3clear2.jpg

stg3clear3.jpg

Psyko-M1

Champion
Reaction score
I finally got around to testing this on my Goldie's MV2 with NeoSD MVS.
It works flawlessly.
I'll be talking about it on my Twitch stream tomorrow 05-12.
Way WAY cool.
I look forward to seeing this project through completion.

totologic

Student
Reaction score
I finally got around to testing this on my Goldie's MV2 with NeoSD MVS.
It works flawlessly.
I'll be talking about it on my Twitch stream tomorrow 05-12.
Way WAY cool.
I look forward to seeing this project through completion.
Thank you for your support.

plasia

Grand Master
Reaction score
Will you be selling the multi-tap? I'd love to support you by buying that :) I love multiplayer tetris :)

totologic

Student
Reaction score
Will you be selling the multi-tap? I'd love to support you by buying that :) I love multiplayer tetris :)
@totologic I think that you need to talk to @Mitsurugi-w. I believe he could produce them.
I am open to any new serious solution for cartridge production. Neotris has 50 units full order book. I plan already a new game for 2021 that could reach more than 100 units.