What's new
Thanks @Darksoft -- It's great to finally be able to announce this. A lot of work has been going on behind the scenes getting this site up and running. It's been difficult sourcing parts for the store in this current climate, but I'm glad to be able to distribute the Darksoft Multi's locally in Australia and also to New Zealand/Oceania. I'll also offer personal troubleshooting and support for any goods purchased through the site and do my best to help out my customers in any way.

and, without further to do... the name of the site / store is...

CANDYCABCLUB.COM
CANDYCABCLUB.COM

It's online right now, so if you could all please check it out and let me know your thoughts or if there are any issues? Stock will be open for sale in the coming week or two -- to begin with I'll have CPS-2 Multi: Championship Edition and CPS-3 UltraSIMMs. F3 and Neo Geo MVS will be delayed by a couple of weeks and the other multis (AES, ST-V and System 1) will be there in due time. I'm just waiting on some last minute bits and pieces and finalising all the pricing, etc. I'll post here and in the Aussie Roll Call thread when stock goes live.

I'm also in talks with a couple of other prominent creators and will hopefully introduce other products on the site alongside the Darksoft stuff, making it truly a one-stop arcade shop for Aussies. The prime directive of the site however is to offer distrubution for Darksoft first and foremost. If you are a creator, especially any A-P members and want your goods on the site, please reach out on PM.

Thanking you all kindly in advance for your support. I really appreciate it. I left my job earlier in the year and want to get back to grass roots and make something for myself. Here's a couple of pics :)

catmulti.JPG

multis.JPG

Last edited:
You never said you were a cat! I mean it's cool and all, I'm open minded - it's just with the name I was expecting something more... wooly...

Also, sweet collection of candy cabs in those pics, hard to get even one these days.

Love the design of the site too, you've done a great job. I hope you are wildly successful!

Congrats! Having a local option will certainly save shipping time and costs.

I’ll likely be in the market for the MVS and UltraSIMMs pretty soon.

Just a little heads up for anyone waiting/saving up -- the store will FINALLY open on the Wednesday, 1st of September.

I will have CPS-2, CPS-3 (UltraSIMMs) and F3 multis (in both Standard and Deluxe kits) ready to ship from that day going forward.

The slight price change to multis are reflective of worldwide component shortages, especially ARM chips. We will also be forced to adjust our prices regularly for any serious fluctuations in the exchange rate and also between batches of stock. The exchange rate is dropping rapidly in Australia at the moment which is unfortunate.

For Australian / New Zealand customers, our site is still *A LOT* cheaper than shipping from overseas.

I'll post again when the stock goes live, and thanking all you locals again for the support!

www.CandyCabClub.com

Last edited:
Maybe it's minor, but the animated logo in the top left of each page is a little distracting to my eyes.

Otherwise I like the design of the site

@Joe — She’ll never be for sale unfortunately :) lol.

@Stupid Dufus — Thanks! I’m am looking at getting a different logo done sooner or later and it won’t be animated.

Congratulations,the website looks good (love the first image shown). The installation service is a nice touch that makes the website unique.

Congrats good sir, looking forward to doing business in the near future!

Thanks for all your well wishes everyone above, very grateful and much appreciated.

The store is now open! Aussie and NZ peeps come get 'ya Multiz -- I got CPS-2, CPS-3, F3 and all the accessories ready to ship :)

Any issues, hit me up here or on the Contact form on the site.

CANDYCABCLUB.COM

yz-5-2.jpg

Back