What's new
New package from @RGB's Lab has finally arrived! Come get 'em!

HAS5.0.JPG

HAS Supergun v5.0
https://www.candycabclub.com/product/has_supergun

HAS RECO v5.0
https://www.candycabclub.com/product/has_reco

HAS (Home Arcade System) Accessories
https://www.candycabclub.com/product/has_accessories

NEW ARRIVALS:

MP07-IONA-US JVS Interface v3.11
https://www.candycabclub.com/product/mp07-iona

openkey-CPS1, openkey-CPS1.5, Kabuki
https://www.candycabclub.com/product/openkey-cps1

openkey-CPS2
https://www.candycabclub.com/product/openkey-cps2

The MP07-IONA-US JVS Interface v3.11 PCBs are loaded with the latest Firmwave v2.22.
We were running really low on openkey-CPS2 again so those got a top up, we got enough to last a while now.

All these particular items are available to ship worldwide.

------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of the openkey's, the stock on the site are manufactured by @hatmoose and imported over from New Zealand because of his meticulous process and care for the quality of his products. Here's some insight into his process:

"Every Openkey is assembled by hand using top quality parts and equipment from reputable suppliers. The bare boards are sourced from JLCPBC.

CPS1, CPS1.5 and Kabuki openkeys have hardware DIP switches, no need to solder jumpers - this makes them easy to configure for a solderless install.

openkey-cps2 edge holes are made with a castelated hole process - this makes the pins easy to solder and the resulting joins both durable and easy to re-work if you want to resolder or choose to remove and re-use the openkey-cps2 later.

Every part is hand-assembled using top quality Kester 63/37 RA Solder, genuine Amtech (STiRRI) V3-TF flux, and genuine Hakko tools and tips.

Every completed board is visually inspected, indivdually programmed, tested for electrcial QA, then cleaned in a 3-stage ultrasonic process using Electrolube SWAS PCB cleaner, de-ionised water, and Isopropoal alchol. After cleaning every board is dried in a dehydrator and inspected again under UV light to ensure no trace of manufacturing residue remains."

Last edited:
Not to be rude but why would we buy from you with a markup when some people have been in a waitlist for months?
Buying directly from him would be cheaper and fairer would it not?

For the same reason you would buy anything locally instead of importing from overseas

Cheaper shipping and within Australia so less risk, GST is included, and you have someone within Australia to go to if something goes wrong

CandyCabClub is the official distributor for Australia, not a reseller

I think you missed the question. people have been waiting months and he jumped the queue.

No, they have a distributor agreement with the creator to supply customers through their store in Australia and have probably been waiting months for supply as well

aje_fr decides who gets what and when. If you’re stuck in a queue and feel he is putting others ahead of you then you need to take it up with him, no?

This is a smart business move for aje_fr and I hope its successful. By appointing a local distributor to service the ANZ market aje_fr made his product available to a lot of people who could not otherwise get it.
Its a long way to France, we speak a different language, there are unfamiliar French customs import/export/tax rules, the risk of scams, and international payment to strangers on the internet.
This is the reason that local distributors exist; They make a product available in a local market easier/faster/more convenient than the manufacturer could service a distant market themselves.

We don't want any drama here. Australian and NZ are small markets, not so many units as in US or Europe. I don't think he got so many units. In any case, if that's what @aje_fr decided, we need to respect that. These are very small batches, where he has to put a lot of money upfront and I'm sure he needs to recoup his money as soon as he can.

Thanks.

There are valid points made. @vaughan14 Yes, it's a bit unfair to have to pay extra for something you would have been able to get directly according to the waitlist, but like @xodaraP and @hatmoose pointed out there are advantages to a local distributor in your market. @djsheep has proven himself a capable distributor, and the man genuinely loves all things arcade-related. The little extra $$ gives you someone to talk to directly who will make things right if you have an issue with your purchase, instead of possibly having to ship things back to France, deal with customs, etc...I say you are in a better position buying from Djsheep. If I have an issue with my multi, I don't have anyone locally to assist me.

May I suggest to make things a bit fair that those on the waitlist get priority to buy the multis as they become available and possibly some sort of discount from the increased price difference?

In the end, as Darksoft stated, Aje_fr decides who gets what/when; his product and it's his choice. So you have to respect that.

If you @Derick2k have a problem with yours, you pick up the red phone, text me and I'll send you a new one while we find what's wrong with yours ;) don't be so modest :thumbup:
Thank you my friend, as always I appreciate you and all you do!!!

Hope I dont have to use it, but glad to know the option is there :D

_fb49cb5b-1bea-4922-9ac8-3df5cad63379.jpeg

Thank you my friend, as always I appreciate you and all you do!!!

Hope I dont have to use it, but glad to know the option is there :D

_fb49cb5b-1bea-4922-9ac8-3df5cad63379.jpeg
Now THIS is the reason AI image generators were invented. And a particularly sweet implementation too, I've been using Midjourney, but have never been able to get it to generate something this cool. Fun!

Now THIS is the reason AI image generators were invented. And a particularly sweet implementation too, I've been using Midjourney, but have never been able to get it to generate something this cool. Fun!
I've been using Dalle3. So far its come up with a few things I really like. There is a lot of controversy with AI, its an all new landscape so Im sure laws/rules etc... will be adjusted in time.

Just a correction, the waits been over a year now, not months. Not the only thing we've been waiting on though hey ;)

Those of us in AU/NZ who have been patiently waiting, is Aje still going to contact us when our time comes?

Back