What's new
For Sale

Skratcher

Beginner
Reaction score
IMG_9275.jpeg

Hello I am offering a new delta 32 cab. I’ll try to describe everything as good as I can.
Will need new locks for front and back door.
Sanwa clone buttons and joysticks installed
Jamma harness, I/O board not included
USB encoders Ready to plug in play to any PC/raspberry pi ect.
Missing front door
Some damage on the rear plastic shroud.
LCD has some slight white effect on the top of screen, seems to go away after being powered on.

Price: $1250

I have 2 more of these units but control panels not setup, similar condition if interested in more than one. They will be 1300 each because plastic is not cracked.

Attachments

• IMG_9283.jpeg
    IMG_9283.jpeg
    220.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9282.jpeg
    IMG_9282.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9281.jpeg
    IMG_9281.jpeg
    163.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9280.jpeg
    IMG_9280.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9279.jpeg
    IMG_9279.jpeg
    247 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_9278.jpeg
    IMG_9278.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_9277.jpeg
    IMG_9277.jpeg
    215.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_9276.jpeg
    IMG_9276.jpeg
    210.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
If this is anything like the one you sold me, I can help with some disclosures that I wish you had given me.

Does this one come with the OEM ND32 JVS IO? Mine came with none. This is a problem because the ND32 JVS IO has a unique RA60 pinout for coin. Without it, the buyer's options are to find another ND32 JVS IO (I haven't found one yet), make an adapter (it took me a while to find someone selling JST RA-6011 without a huge MOQ), change the original wiring to match another JVS IO's pinout, or go free play. IIRC the original coin input weirdly routes in and out of the IO before coming back into the RA60 connector, so I'm not yet certain that simple rewiring or an adapter will suffice.

Are the IO power wires intact, or cut up? Mine were all cut up. If the buyer needs to swap in a different JVS IO, they may need to make a new power cable anyway since the IO power pinout may be different. For the side that connects to the cab, I used JST YLP-04V.
ND32 severed wires.jpg

I see wide black tape on the CP. On mine, this obscured a large, badly cut hole with sharp edges and four drilled screw holes, probably used for a card reader. If this cab's hole is 2" in diameter like mine, you can Dremel and sand it, then install a grommet to fill the hole more nicely. (The cab already comes with three small holes on the "collar" below the monitor, normally covered by rubber plugs. Apparently, these didn't suffice for the last operator.)
PXL_20240306_045842534.jpg

PXL_20240306_045853030.jpg

ND32 hole after.jpg

Sorry for thread shitting, but I want to make sure A-P buyers are informed about what they're getting. If this cab is like mine, they should know. If it actually does have a ND32 JVS IO, please send it to me.

None of the units had I/O boards, upon receiving them I knew nothing about this cab or what was there or missing, this is the first type of candy cab I’ve ever had actually I’m not trying to pull the noob card but just pretty ignorant to them. I just hooked them up to usb encoders to run with PC selling them as pc ready units. I would’ve gladly sent more pictures of the insides or let you know about the i/o missing if I had known about it. @9999 Damage

Almost forgot-- I've had trouble with ground noise from the speakers. Gonna try a ground loop isolator.

None of the units had I/O boards, upon receiving them I knew nothing about this cab or what was there or missing, this is the first type of candy cab I’ve ever had actually I’m not trying to pull the noob card but just pretty ignorant to them. I just hooked them up to usb encoders to run with PC selling them as pc ready units. I would’ve gladly sent more pictures of the insides or let you know about the i/o missing if I had known about it. @9999 Damage
FWIW, I want to be clear that I don't think you're a scammer. Communication, payment, and shipping all went fine, and it's common not to know the exact condition of a cab before it arrives from bulk importers (at least, that was my experience with two well known importers on these boards). But since I mentioned the missing JVS IO to you, you knew enough to disclose it in this listing.

For this and future sales, I ask that you post pics of the inside of the control panel area, disclose the big hole in the CP, and disclose that the ND32 JVS IO is missing. Then buyers will know to expect a JVS/JAMMA project, or a ready-to-use PC/MAME cab. :thumbup:

Last edited:
i can confirm there’s no ground noise issues on the other cabs when using the 3.5mm aux input

Back