What's new
Whoa... This is ready for sales too...

Need to pass for some time, it seems to be my turn for S16B now and I'll fund that first.

But I'll definately get one of these Namco multis as well.

Am I the only one that feels like this?

another-week-without-millions-in-my-bank-account-memes-oQkTV.jpg

Copied this word for word from other the thread:

So once this is programmed it’s merely dipswitches to change the game correct? Also, I notice a reverse tate orientation in part of the demo, are there dip switch settings to reverse that on the System 1 board itself or do some games require a yolk flip?

yes to the first question.

About the Tate orientation you can flip the screen using the service menu of the game.

Very interested in this but I don't have any games with this type of board, does anyone here have one they would sell me?

yes to the first question.

About the Tate orientation you can flip the screen using the service menu of the game.
Thank you, Darksoft. I apologize for a follow-up question which I should have clarified sooner. Can all 24 Namco System 1 games (is this number correct?) be selectable from the dip switch bank at once? Or can only a portion of the library be loaded to the system and selectable?

24? Did you see the instructions on the 1st post?

The multi has capacity for 64 game slots....just sayin'

I’m sorry I didn’t see the part that confirmed 64 slots available, but I was sorta figuring that was the case given the 2^6 combinations of the switch bank. Just wanted to be sure. The “24 games” part was to confirm the size of the Namco System 1 library.

These aren’t EPROMS though, they’re memory modules designed to be programmed by a specific programmer (TL86 Plus) using a custom adapter.

In saying that, I’m sure there’ll be people in each region with programmers who can offer their services, considering forthcoming Darksoft and Apocalypse multis will be using this format.

These aren’t EPROMS though, they’re memory modules designed to be programmed by a specific programmer (TL86 Plus) using a custom adapter.

In saying that, I’m sure there’ll be people in each region with programmers who can offer their services, considering forthcoming Darksoft and Apocalypse multis will be using this format.
Cool man! Thanks for the info. Updated the thread to include the TL86 Plus.

:thumbsup:

Back