What's new

erzane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good evening,
Does somebody have a :
- New Astro/Astro Bezel
- Any Sega recent cabs woodplate in good condition (Naomi, NNC, Lindbergh etc..). I'd need some japanese MDF woodplate and theses cabs does have it.
Thanks!

the Goat

Professional
Reaction score
Could you post a picture of the "woodplate"? I don't know what that is.

erzane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have any good pic of that plate unfortunately but that's the wood plate where you hook your boards. I guess the NNC ones are in horizontal position, but for exemple, the plates of most of the cabs are in vertical position. I've found a picture of my former wood plate that I transformed but the top is still like the original one (the 2nd half is missing though).
So, this wood plate is maybe different on Blasts or Naomis, I don't know but I'm closely sure they are made with MDF and that's I'm looking for. Not the old type of wood plate that you can find inside a New Astro for exemple, but the kind you can find inside a New Net City, or the Egret 2.
DSCN9267.jpg

erzane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are its dimensions in cm please (also thickness)?

nonosto

Grand Master
Reaction score
I will recover it soon (polished and varnished) and give you all info.

Dloop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it not possible to get a piece of mdf and cut it out youself? I have a big thing for parts being original, but the wood plate is the thing I would least care about.

Asure

Professional
Reaction score
Haha me too, but back in the day @videotronicsuk used to have these very available, so try to contact him and see if there are any left:)

BlinG

Grand Master
Reaction score
Do you want to sell it?
Are you in the US?

Edit: never mind i just saw your profile says CH. Didn’t see that while on my phone. I have a wood plate for a NNC but I don’t think shipping outside the US for something so cheap is worth it.

erzane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys
> Bing : shipping would be not an issue. I'd be interested by your woodplate. Pls let me know about its price. Thanks!