What's new

erzane

Professional
Reaction score
Good evening,
Does somebody have a :
- New Astro/Astro Bezel
- Any Sega recent cabs woodplate in good condition (Naomi, NNC, Lindbergh etc..). I'd need some japanese MDF woodplate and theses cabs does have it.
Thanks!

Could you post a picture of the "woodplate"? I don't know what that is.

I don't have any good pic of that plate unfortunately but that's the wood plate where you hook your boards. I guess the NNC ones are in horizontal position, but for exemple, the plates of most of the cabs are in vertical position. I've found a picture of my former wood plate that I transformed but the top is still like the original one (the 2nd half is missing though).
So, this wood plate is maybe different on Blasts or Naomis, I don't know but I'm closely sure they are made with MDF and that's I'm looking for. Not the old type of wood plate that you can find inside a New Astro for exemple, but the kind you can find inside a New Net City, or the Egret 2.
DSCN9267.jpg

What are its dimensions in cm please (also thickness)?

I will recover it soon (polished and varnished) and give you all info.

Is it not possible to get a piece of mdf and cut it out youself? I have a big thing for parts being original, but the wood plate is the thing I would least care about.

Haha me too, but back in the day @videotronicsuk used to have these very available, so try to contact him and see if there are any left:)

Do you want to sell it?
Are you in the US?

Edit: never mind i just saw your profile says CH. Didn’t see that while on my phone. I have a wood plate for a NNC but I don’t think shipping outside the US for something so cheap is worth it.

Thanks guys
> Bing : shipping would be not an issue. I'd be interested by your woodplate. Pls let me know about its price. Thanks!

Back