What's new
For Sale
TritonDrew' said:
Did anybody get theirs shipped just wrapped in plastic? One of mine had the leg bent.
On a previous order, I had the one of the legs bent, but not that extreme.
Think I might hold the record for most extreme.

The claim for that one is working its way through the postal system as I type this. We'll see where it goes. I'll be back in Japan next Saturday.

I think it's pretty optimistic to think that a piece of cardboard is going to stop a force that bends 1/4" steel pipe. I'll try bubble wrap on these next orders, but I think this is pure negligence on the part of the shipping companies. Is it naive to not expect your packages to be subjected to what ever caused the damage above? The one @capsuleman got looks like it got run over by heavy equipment. These legs are steel, and I'm honestly not sure how to protect against something like that.

TritonDrew ' said:
Wow. That’s terrible. What’d you do?
Working with Rancor so hopefully the postal system takes care of everything.

Rancor said:
These legs are steel, and I'm honestly not sure how to protect against something like that.
I agree with Rancor here. You can put them in a box and surround them with styrofoam, wrap them in bubble wrap and place fragile stickers all over but seriously they are made out of steel. You don’t bend steel from just throwing it around this was negligence during shipping.

Not looking to discourage anyone from ordering. This wasn’t my first order of stools from Rancor. First one shipped without any issues and honestly when I need more I will order from him again.

One of mine came with a slightly bent leg. I fixed it relatively easily by grabbing it and pulling with a bit of effort.
These stools are great

Four came boxed and two came wrapped. No issue with either version.

Looks like these shipped? Neat! When should I expect a tracking number? (West coast)

I’ll shoot a PM over. I figured I had just missed a tracking post someone on here. Thanks!

Back