Champion
Reaction score
All sold. Thanks. Currently unavailable with no plans to make

For Sale: JAMMA Passthough 5v Voltmeters

Two versions available

1) 'Vanilla' 5v passthrough - £12
Blue LED, 0.01v resolution

i-V2PT24p-XL.jpg

2) 5v passthrough with added buttons. Choose from: Coin, Test, Service. £2 addition per button. £18 total for 5v passthrough pluss all three buttons.
Blue LED, 0.01v resolution

i-jxNkCKD-L.jpg

Prices are + shipping.

12 available from parts in stock - due to be made approx 28th April

1) RoZion Paid Shipped
2) neil1637 Paid Shipped
3) wigsplitter Paid Shipped
4) jase Paid Shipped
5) jase + buttons Paid Shipped
6) zipper Paid Shipped
7) LuKa Paid Shipped
8 ) geofrig Paid Shipped
9) pulstarx Paid Shipped
10) pulstarx Paid Shipped
11) geldra Paid Shipped
12) mozie Paid Shipped

Interest list for future voltmeters, due to be made once new parts arrive (estimate mid-late May)

1) SuperPang Paid Shipped
2) Chempop Paid Shipped
3) zak + buttons Paid Shipped
4) zak + buttons Paid Shipped
5) markedkiller78 + buttons Paid Shipped
6) Flyingfistofbudha Paid
7) paul Paid Shipped
8 ) richmal + buttons Paid Shipped
9) Steevve84 Paid Shipped
10) Steevve84 Paid Shipped
11) peg + buttons Paid Shipped
12) deibit + buttons Paid
13) deibit + buttons Paid
14) waiwainl Paid Shipped
15) waiwainl Paid Shipped
16) KalessinDB + buttons Paid Shipped
17) Maitre Buten Paid Shipped
18) Dache Paid Shipped
19) Dache Paid Shipped
20) BroadwayJose + buttons Paid Shipped
21) ekorz + buttons + negatron adaptor Paid
22) ekorz + buttons Paid
23) bradtemple87 + buttons
24) denson + buttons Paid Shipped
25) quadratic + buttons Paid Shipped
26) SuperPang + buttons Paid Shipped
27) Pulstarx - 5v switch Paid Shipped
28) Yosai Custom #1
29) Yosai Custom #2

Last edited:
All sold.

Started another batch, last few remaining.

Last edited:
Franco my man, are you back in business or was this some leftover stock? :D

Hey bud. It was kinda a bit of both.

I don't really make things any more but I made some other adaptors up for a friend and I had some edge connectors left over so I used them with some left over voltmeters to make up the sold ones above.

A few other people have asked and so I've had a look and I've got 12 more voltmeters left over so I could potentially make up another dozen to use up my remaining stock. I'll need to order some more edge connectors etc though.

Let me know if anyone else is interested and I'll get a list together.

Whilst I'm at it, If desired I can add buttons for test/service/coin etc if required too:

i-5hZFZVp-XL.jpg

Well, that dozen have been gobbled too. :S

I've had some more requests so I'm going to order some more volt meters from China. If anyone else wants one and doesn't mind waiting for a few weeks for parts to arrive then let me know and I can get y'all added.

I've been asked by a few more people to make some more so I've ordered some more parts from China. They'll be a few weeks until they're ready.

I've added you two to the interest list. :thumbup:

Franco, I told you what was gonna happen, the moment you even hinted at making products again. :D
Glad to see I wasn't wrong, and that business is booming already.
Much love!!!

I'll take two! w/buttons if you can

Making -5v adapters too?

Last edited:
Great to see you are back FrancoB !

2 for me please :)

Aww, you guys :love:

I would love to be able to offer everything like I used to but I don't have the time/space/setup to offer full looms etc etc unfortunately. :(

Since the weather is decent at the moment I managed to get out to my garage/workshop at the weekend to make the five above and I really enjoyed making them. These are not too bad as I don't need to stock 1000 parts or 20 different colours/gauges of wires etc etc.

I can add the buttons no problem. £2 a button extra if that's ok, so a voltmeter with all three buttons would be £18. I'll see if I can get some stickers made for the buttons also 8)

I can make you a -5v adapter if you need one ekorz. Do you want one combining with a voltmeter or on a passthrough on it's own? I can either just fit the JST NH socket to the passthrough for you (+£2) for you to buy and add your own Negatron or I can order a Negatron for you from the US and then fit it to the adaptor for you and set it to output -5v (+ ~£19 (basically just the price of buying a Negatron from the US + fitting the connector)

Something like this:

i-FfNv5zS-L.jpg

ekorz, let me know if you're happy with the button prices and what you would like regarding the the Negatron and I'll add you.

deibit, let me know if you're happy about the button prices and I'll add you.

waiwainl, I'll add you shortly.

Thanks all :)

I would love to be on a list for one with test/service/coin buttons please and thank you.

I'm also happy with the button prices. I can acquire a negatron myself, so we can go with the easier option. But it would be great to have a voltmeter on it too

Thanks both, added.

ekorz, I presume you just want one with the Negatron connector? Yes, it makes sense to source the Negatron yourself if you can rather than pay to ship it to me first as long as you don't mind setting the -5v. Some people wanted them ready to go which is why I used to offer that option. Just FYI, if you've never set one you'll find you have to turn the adjustment pot quite a few times as it has a very fine adjustment on it. :thumbup:

That's right. Two voltmeters. One voltmeter + negatron connector. And yes, it'll be my first negatron so thanks for the tip!

Thanks @FrancoB!

Back