What's new
Can anyone please add me to the waiting list? I asked a few weeks ago but seems that too many people want one so some don't get on to the list.

It’s an interest check thread not a waitlist
Can anyone please add me to the waiting list? I asked a few weeks ago but seems that too many people want one so some don't get on to the list.
These will likely sell at retailers in regularly produced batches like all other darksoft products. Just check back often to see when they go on sale or if members get some kind of advanced order link or something.

Last edited:

These will likely sell at retailers in regularly produced batches like all other darksoft products. Just check back often to see when they go on sale or if members get some kind of advanced order link or something.
Yes, that makes more sense. Thanks!

I'm fixing a last bug that I found and I need to check a couple of things on the Q sound Board. If you have a CPS1.5 that has the Qsound Board version 92636D-3 (the one with the 3 jumpe wires), and can help checking a couple of things with a multimeter, please PM me.

Thanks!
I have two CPS1.5 so I could check if I have one of those Q sound boards. Hope to check it coming weekend

Edit: I see that it’s not needed anymore :D

Yes, the scale of orders is so high that a waiting list probably becomes irrelevant, and buying through the usual (2 main) retailers will be the way to go, I suspect. This multi seems to be a hot little number :)

Cash in hand, big blue is cleaned up, ready to order! Please put me on the interest list! Thanks Darksoft and all!

Attachments

• 2021-07-06 08.01.01.jpg
    2021-07-06 08.01.01.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 109
Cash in hand, big blue is cleaned up, ready to order! Please put me on the interest list! Thanks Darksoft and all!
1 for me please 🙏
This thread is an interest list which is no longer needed given the multi has been confirmed. There is no waitlist either as Darksoft has indicated he and his partners intend on manufacturing a large enough first batch to satisfy a big chunk of the initial demand.

I would advise anyone interested in grabbing a CPS1 multi to just keep monitoring the forums.

Hey, we’ve got twins! Did you actually install a QSound amp in that thing or just add the QSound sticker?
E4635007-C299-4DE1-B21B-6CC3CF5F6B31.jpeg
It has a Q sound amp. Your cab is the real SF BB, mine is a later cabinet that shipped with Darkstalkers.

Back