What's new
The multi will most likely be available through saveyourgames.it like all other DS multis. You guys are nuts if you think Aldo will cross reference the SYG orders with some unofficial preorder list.

I'll just swoop in when the preorders open there ;)
It's an official preorder list as you can see from the title :) . It was the same for the MVS multi

The multi will most likely be available through saveyourgames.it like all other DS multis. You guys are nuts if you think Aldo will cross reference the SYG orders with some unofficial preorder list.

I'll just swoop in when the preorders open there ;)
Nem tryin' to swoop in our our preorders. =O :D

tumblr_nwnf5s0p4I1uxb9ydo1_500.gif

Is the list even relevant anymore though? I mean its pretty much known that a grip of people want to get their hands on this multi.
Of course the list is still relevant!

How else are the ones at the front supposed to look down on the ones at the back if we can't get it first?

I know I can't wait to post pics of my working CPS1 multi-kit so all of you slackers who waited to get on the list can cry in your beer...

To me that's half the fun!

:D

How else are the ones at the front supposed to look down on the ones at the back if we can't get it first?

I know I can't wait to post pics of my working CPS1 multi-kit so all of you slackers who waited to get on the list can cry in your beer...

To me that's half the fun!

:D
/me checks his position in the list ...

:D :thumbup: ^^ :thumbsup:

Time to put my Gloating Hat on!

I absolutely want one of these, if I could be added to the list (or any upcoming)!

Last edited:
I hope I get in on the preorders I think I showed interest long time ago on the unofficial thread

I'll jump on the train and say "I'm interested." By this point I know I'll be pretty low on the list but I got enough multi action to keep me busy until then.

wait a minute... Why am I not on the list? I think 2 should be enough for 1 cab and the other for demonstration

This multi is not finished. No units are close to shipping. Lol.
Not to be a pest - just to clarify: I don't see myself on the list. Is commenting with interest for one here not enough or do I need to send a PM/Email. I am serious about purchasing (who isn't).

Back