What's new
This guy can’t wait for the multi! 67739D49-C561-424A-B55B-9FF8E61A486B.jpeg
here in the Hawaiian islands that's ether bad juju or good juju depending on how you look at it. Filipino's would think that's a relative visiting you.

I would be interested in a multi cps1, it would finish up my Multi cps collection!

can't wait for a pigeon multi by darkpocalypse
I still cant believe that Pigeon Dude from Down Under!? Well, maybe he will sign up under another name or something, bizarre.
Me too, i dont know what post number was but dont matter.
You're already on the list.
hi : d2k

I disagree on this, its F9DD40B0-2AFB-402D-8F19-F1F35E026CCB.jpegtrivial. But in an effort of friendship once more.

Regards
Euphoria

hi i would like to register my interest for 1 and i would get a 2nd one after some time. thanks

replying to correct thread...

yes i am interested in 1 multi
and thanks to jassin000 (for answering my question in the wrong thread) ; i will look for a working CPS1 'A' board in readiness for the multi.

(not willing to multi my final fight)

Last edited:
i will look for a working CPS1 'A' board in readiness for the multi
I don't see the problem in using the Final Fight A-board.
Just remove the B+C and keep them together/safe in a ESD bag... The multi will play Final Fight so you'll still be able to play just fine.
Later if you ever decided you wanted to restore the FF to its original state, remove the multi PCB and reconnet the B+C easy-peezy.

The multi is being designed as to not damage the original PCB, and in this case would actually be easier to restore than say a CPS2 (which you'd be restocking all the ROMs you had to pull).

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks... will prob just use final fight a board; plus i will be able to play final fight anyway.

by the sounds of it it seems like a more 'plug and play' solution than the cps2 multi.

the cps2 multi (for me) is not straight forward and not something i would consider an easily reversible mod.
and the reality is it is not something i would want to reverse anyway!

thanks... will prob just use final fight a board; plus i will be able to play final fight anyway.

by the sounds of it it seems like a more 'plug and play' solution than the cps2 multi.

the cps2 multi (for me) is not straight forward and not something i would consider an easily reversible mod.
and the reality is it is not something i would want to reverse anyway!
CPS2 is extremely straightforward and very reversible.

The kit requires about the same amount of work as the CPS1 multi is going to need aside from the optional key writing wires :)

The kit requires about the same amount of work as the CPS1 multi is going to need aside from the optional key writing wires
CPS2 multi requires you pull individual chips, the CPS1 multi you'll pull the entire B+C boards (so it will actually be slightly more P'nP).
The only real question in my mind is how will we handle 10mhz vs 12mhz crystal clocks (with A-board modification)?

You could also buy a CPS1 A board on its own and install the CPS1 multi onto it... where the CPS2 multi does require a donor b board. so yeah it's reversible, but more work. I can't wait for it to drop... so many heaters on CPS1. My CPS2 collection is a lot thicker than my CPS1.

You could also buy a CPS1 A board on its own and install the CPS1 multi onto it... where the CPS2 multi does require a donor b board. so yeah it's reversible, but more work. I can't wait for it to drop... so many heaters on CPS1. My CPS2 collection is a lot thicker than my CPS1.
Problem with this would be to find a working A board on its own...

Back