What's new
Well we're not here to fuck spiders....
Didn't know you were Australian Bruce
Nah. I just like Australian expressions. I think they are the duck's nuts. And I also like the way the Sheilas sound over there...
You're welcome anytime Mitsu, :D

If you come over we'll take you to the footy so you can see a speccy, then off to the pub for the Sunday sesh. We can stop for Maccas or visit the Colonel on the way home :P

Footy is football - there are 2 major football codes and which state you're in determines which code they're referring to:

Queensland is typically NRL (Rugby League) but we do have AFL (Australian Rules football) as well

NSW it will be NRL

Victoria is AFL heartland.

SA, Tas and WA all have AFL not NRL

A speccy is a spectacular mark (AFL play)

Worth mentioning there are a couple of American players in the AFL now, they're very popular and one of them is doing very well.

Pub - Bar

Sunday sesh - Common for bars here to do an extended happy hour on Sundays

Maccas - McDonalds, some American thing :P

Colonel - KFC, see above

Footy is football - there are 2 major football codes and which state you're in determines which code they're referring to:

Queensland is typically NRL (Rugby League) but we do have AFL (Australian Rules football) as well

NSW it will be NRL

Victoria is AFL heartland.

SA, Tas and WA all have AFL not NRL

A speccy is a spectacular mark (AFL play)

Worth mentioning there are a couple of American players in the AFL now, they're very popular and one of them is doing very well.

Pub - Bar

Sunday sesh - Common for bars here to do an extended happy hour on Sundays

Maccas - McDonalds, some American thing :P

Colonel - KFC, see above
Don't listen to this drongo, he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

I actually understood all of it, but that's probably because I've watched way too much Mighty Car Mods.

5d681adb0bb2b9f0fc87d994b10c53ab.jpg

@xodaraP mentioned Trent from Punchy, here's a video for some context, farken legend bruss...

Last edited:
Has anyone else besides @nam9 ordered a sf2ce board from @lydz? Just wanted to know we can count on the quality of those being as good across the board as the one he got, given the issues with the cps1 multis.

Well we're not here to fuck spiders....
hi : nice multi yes!!!

:whistling: and how exactly do you do that ?

is it to the theme of spiderman and andomen, thorax & head ?

or is it put your left foot in, put your left foot out, do the spider hokey pokey amd turn yourself around .................,

regards
euphoria
:)

Back