What's new
I think we'd all be better off with small batches, if there are any issues with early batches then they will be easier to fix before later batches are made... it's a lot more work (and a lot more expensive) to fix a small issue once you've already shipped 500+ units.

Having an order of more then 500 is freaking damn scary. Im impress by the wave on the product and wish the team that everything will go well. Ill be patient on my side.

I would guess it to be 20-30 and if those prove out, I am sure larger batches would follow.

JNX Cps1 to Cps2 kick harness adapter is your friend :)
CPS2-to-CPS1-Kick-Harness-Adapter-Arcade-Retro-_1.jpg
not in stock on jnx website :S

not in stock on jnx website
None of them are in stock at this exact moment...
But even if it was I don't recommend that version of the adapter.

JNX also sold the same adapter connected to a wire/crimp head.
That is the version to buy, and I'll show you why with one single image.
YixDE1I.jpg

The size of the access hole in @Escarioth 's case will likely be an issue for the fixed/solid version.
The wire/header version will plug right in and extend outside the case.

Hmm. I could make the big square hole a bit bigger if needed.

And.. Thinking about this...
I bough one from jnx years ago.... I could simply do i check right away :)

Edit: oh, it was a midway to cps1 with wires. So i cant test it. Sorry :( but no problem so far, the new version will have the hole just bit bigger for easier removing

Attachments

• received_550499732411055.jpeg
    received_550499732411055.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
the new version will have the hole just bit bigger for easier removing
Look I intentionally withheld that information from you when I was advising about the holes for the C-board.
For the simple reason I don't want the hole any bigger than it currently is, and not only that...
But I want the kick connector closer to where the JAMMA edge will be.

If you use that fixed/solid version of the adapter, its too far away from the JAMMA edge and that is a problem for HAS/Jammafier/Kick Harness Special Edition JAMMA Extender.
You would need a special, very long corded version of the 6-pin kick connector and that defeats the entire point of using the fixed adapter...
Also no one sells such a thing currently, so you are on your own to crimp it.

Please don't support it, go ahead with the design as-is... It's a rabbit hole that is going to open up more issues (I've already considered them trust) if you fall down it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats ok @jassin000

I wanted to check, but in the end it would be better like it is right now. Dont worry i was just curious to see.

Anyway, if its really bothersome you can always unscrew the plate when needed

i am keen for one of these too... put me down
cheers

Back