What's new
it is a very tight case. Having sized up other CPS1 PCBS in it, it wont even fit any of the C-boards with kick connectors or components on the topside that stick up further than the battery.

Assuming that the multi simply fits in place of the B-board and you're using an appropriately sized C-board I don't see why the multi shouldn't fit in one of these cases though.

Why would it need to be a 1:1 repo case for the multi? CPS1 inspired with all necessary adjustments for the multi would be sweet :thumbup:

Speaking of which, I have access to a commercial vacuum form machine.
I would be definitely down for those CPS1 repro grey cases (Varth style), not only for the multi, but for all my CPS1 boards.
I believe that it will be easier to make than cps1.5 ones and IMHO, they are more elegant to house cps1 games.
Kick harness could be a problem but a small hole in the proper area only for those games will help it to fit

All sorts of different needs for a cps1 case. Almost as if I called it.

Sounds like the most popular multi ever is prime business for anyone with a vacuum forming machine. :saint:

When will this release? I noticed a lot of these lists are made years ago with little to no updates. The excitement kinda wears away, ya know?

When will this release? I noticed a lot of these lists are made years ago with little to no updates. The excitement kinda wears away, ya know?
You have plenty of incredible developments and projects already born if you just want to satiate that impulse of buying something cool for your arcade setup.
I believe these guys are awesome, for what they do and for how they do it, the CPS1 multi is the most awaited multi, it´s gonna be epic :thumbsup:

Late to the party on the CPS1 multi, I'm interested. Whats the best donor board to pick up?

Back