What's new
Hell, I don’t even have a CPS1 mobo of any kind yet but count me in on this list. I know I’m going to want it 😍

If I were to buy a board soonish, what’s the best route to go? Any suggestions? I’ve heard some stuff about B-21 and board variants etc. which may require additional work so the most hassle free way is the way for me at least 🙏.

Hell, I don’t even have a CPS1 mobo of any kind yet but count me in on this list. I know I’m going to want it 😍

If I were to buy a board soonish, what’s the best route to go? Any suggestions? I’ve heard some stuff about B-21 and board variants etc. which may require additional work so the most hassle free way is the way for me at least 🙏.
What Donor Board to use for the CPS1 Multi

I'm interested in one, please add to me to wish list.
This multi will fit nicely close to CPS2 & F3 DS.

if it's mandatory to be on the list, please add me too:) i thought there is enough for everyone:thumbsup:
Added just in case
Please add me to the list as well for 1 unit. Thank you.
Added

Added
I'm interested in one, please add to me to wish list.
This multi will fit nicely close to CPS2 & F3 DS.
Added

Please add me as well for one! Thanks for doing all these amazing projects!

I have the CPS3 Darksoft and it's been amazing to play arcade 3s, even if we're all "retired" now lol

Also, I've been combing through posts and updates on this project since I just heard about it -- is it confirmed that we still need to provide our own C board?

And is there a cost estimate, or should we just expect a bit more than the CPS2 kit?

Interested in buying one regardless so thanks for adding me!

Last edited:
Back