What's new
So as someone in EU who is late on the list, as in not on top250... what is the procedure here?

Should I order now and get it once the first 250 have gotten it or wait?
Since it seems people who are not in first 250 are ordering already... will they get their stuff earlier or orders be discarded?

Basically... what's the procedure here, just order one and see what happens to avoid getting pushed even later?

@CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES
Order right NOW! I'm sure not all 250 will actually order!

This is getting confusing…
If you are from 1 to 250 you Will receive your order in february

If you are from 251 or above you Will receive in April/May

You can choose to order now or wait, if you order now and someone of the First 250 don't make an order, we Will start to ship to the people above 250

I Hope that it's more clear in this way

This is getting confusing…
Yes, my point is 250 are on the "list" but will they all, ALL 250 actually order? I doubt it. I think only 100 or so. So if your number is AFTER 250 and you order now, I bet you will still get yours earlier than April/May, but it's only my own, personal unscientific GUESS.

I HOPE the team sells 250 multis, but I just don't really believe they will.

Hello I am 305 on the queue, I should way 2 weeks right ?
I am living in Japan and usually I am buying my multi at « save your game » is it ok to do so for this one too ?

Will orders from highscoresaves also be receiving in February? When I ordered from HSS it said March…
Both will get then at the same time. Maybe with 2-3 days difference because of shipping to USA via UPS Express takes a bit longer.
Hello I am 305 on the queue, I should way 2 weeks right ?
I am living in Japan and usually I am buying my multi at « save your game » is it ok to do so for this one too ?
Yes. It's ok.
Order now and your turn will be faster. If everyone on the list doesn't order, you'll get yours faster.
That's what I would do. I doubt all 250 will order in the next 2 weeks

Last edited:
Both will get then at the same time. Maybe with 2-3 days difference because of shipping to USA via UPS Express takes a bit longer.

Yes. It's ok.

That's what I would do. I doubt all 250 will order in the next 2 weeks
Where should I enter my queue number ?

I don’t want to disturb the system, is it really ok to order it and buy it now from « save your game » even if my queue number is 305 ? Aldo ?

Yes, you can preorder, given your number, I believe that your chances of being in the 1st batch are prtty high. If not you'll have to wait for the 2nd one.

If you are from 1 to 250 you Will receive your order in february

If you are from 251 or above you Will receive in April/May

You can choose to order now or wait, if you order now and someone of the First 250 don't make an order, we Will start to ship to the people above 250

I Hope that it's more clear in this way
I am 533 on list, but have placed my order with saveyourgames. If I make the 1st 250 cut then great, otherwise happy to wait for April/may.

Back