What's new
For Sale
Spring Cleaning?

Somewhat Dead
M92 Motherboard, working but likely a bad audio custom and probably also needs trace repair for that chip

Quite Dead
Captain America (may keep it on the bench for a few more tries)
I'm up for a go with those two, save them for me and we will sort something out :)
That M92 is gonna be cap leakage, I just know it. :(

I'm glad it will hopefully goto someone who can get it sorted. The MT2 pcb I just picked up was the same way, but less severe....just a couple traces patched after cleaning, and all that work was done for me before I got it.

I recapped the m92 a while ago actually, and it worked fine before and after. Might still have been cap leak that occurred before I got the chance, and didn’t notice to clean up properly. But I do think the chip is dead, and the traces are more likely fried because I kept trying to fix it!

No guns for sure. I think the io is part of the pcb stack but I’ll bust it out for some photos soon
i/o is the 'middle' board in the stack, but i think he means the filterboard.... (part of the cage required for the dedicated cabinet)

I recapped the m92 a while ago actually, and it worked fine before and after. Might still have been cap leak that occurred before I got the chance, and didn’t notice to clean up properly. But I do think the chip is dead, and the traces are more likely fried because I kept trying to fix it!
Sounds rough.... why oh why....LOL
You could of done a good job these days if there was patience ;)

No guns for sure. I think the io is part of the pcb stack but I’ll bust it out for some photos soon
i/o is the 'middle' board in the stack, but i think he means the filterboard.... (part of the cage required for the dedicated cabinet)
I tried to buy a different Namco light gun board a while ago -- but someone else beat me too it. My memory is that one was advertised as coming with some sort of extra PCB required to hook up the light guns.

Are there alternatives besides the official arcade guns for playing Namco light gun arcade boards? ie. use a Playstation GunCon.

I had the sammy shotguns working on point blank, mostly all 'happ' type guns can be used without recoil.
Any guides you see Console gun > happ should work too with the wires setup correctly.

Gun (signals) are from the middle board and jamma-connector.
The actual cabinet has the filter board and other boards (transformers and more) for the gun kickback needed with the original gun.

I'm also interested in the Type X multi. I'll send a PM after pricing is done!

Thanks for all the interest. I have a few trades I’m still entertaining, then I’ll start listing some prices and adding a few other odds and ends... maybe a NOS pit fighter.

Fair warning, pricing stuff for pure sale is gonna happen in small batches so I can turn around the packages quickly and still remain sane. ;)

Round 1 photos - https://imgur.com/a/YEeEtCm

The rest from before are still on the trade-only boat.
These are just flat-out-for-sale now!

In order of appearance in the photos:

KOV2 on a PGM2 Base - 100 + shipping (traded)
Lydz CPS1.5 Multi (basically a 3-in-1 with desirable C board!) - 350 + shipping - still has the plastic on the LCD for that peeling feeling!
EX Board - $10 + shipping, not working (sold)
Arcana Heart 2.1 rom - $40 + shipping, probably have some art too (sold)
CPS3 SCSI + Mounts - $5 + shipping (sold)
Warzard CD and case - $10 shipped (sold)
3 Ringedge Keychips - $40 shipped - unchecked but very likely working
2 Ringedge Fans - $5 + shipping - worked fine, I cleaned them but replaced them anyway
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 with 1. 5G GDDR5 - $5 + shipping, dirty, occasionally driver would fail so I just bought a new card entirely.
Voyager/PoliceTrainer2 Mother, Voyager HDD, 2 megajamma boards and I think both security buttons - $50 + shipping - it boots but I could never get it to load a game. Maybe bad megajamma boards.
Taito Type X Multi (IN BOX!!!) w/adapter required for 31khz - 350 + shipping - the top plate is from an x2, and the ssd mount inside is meh but it's secure.
Minigun 1.6 pcb blank - $5 shipped
Bunch of tokens - $9 shipped (sold)
Point Blank 2 PCB, no IO or guns - $150 shipped
TMNT - currently hero turtles roms but can swap for +$5 - 300 + shipping
Dead Connection (conversion) - $150 + shipping
Some ram - (2x) Kingston 4GB DDR3 1Rx8 PC3-12800U - $8 shipped

Last edited:
Some stuff sold or traded.

Looking for a Virtua Fighter 2 pcb now, because who doesn’t want another large cage to store somewhere?

Back