What's new
Hi all, thanks for everyone who has ordered. I'll be sending emails out to collect payment soon, just wanting to make sure everyone that expressed interest had the oppotunity to order so I'll be mentioning everyone in this post that expressed interest before hand, but I can't see has signed up yet. If you have already signed up but haven't given me your username, could you please PM me with your name + username so I know that you have priority. It may be that I just missed you on the sign up form, so if you know you have signed up please just ignore as I just did it with my eyes.

The following post has details of the HAT and the sign up form:

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/openjvs-jvs-emulator.5629/page-13#post-282717

@Dreygor
@Mrhide
@popinadam
@werejag
@Casselfornia
@gamemaster14
@sTo0z
@Ravepants
@SNK-NEO-GEO
@fisherman
@kingcar
@tonyt76
@Vladi
@tbot5k
@ekorz
@parodius

Hi all, thanks for everyone who has ordered. I'll be sending emails out to collect payment soon, just wanting to make sure everyone that expressed interest had the oppotunity to order so I'll be mentioning everyone in this post that expressed interest before hand, but I can't see has signed up yet. If you have already signed up but haven't given me your username, could you please PM me with your name + username so I know that you have priority. It may be that I just missed you on the sign up form, so if you know you have signed up please just ignore as I just did it with my eyes.

The following post has details of the HAT and the sign up form:

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/openjvs-jvs-emulator.5629/page-13#post-282717

@Dreygor
@Mrhide
@popinadam
@werejag
@Casselfornia
@gamemaster14
@sTo0z
@Ravepants
@SNK-NEO-GEO
@fisherman
@kingcar
@tonyt76
@Vladi
@tbot5k
@ekorz
@parodius

For the sake of clarity, these are the list of user who have not confirmed yet right?

@hyp36rmax it’s a list of users who expressed interest by posting in the thread before the orders went up.

Yah I definitely filled in the form but, happy to do it again.

EDIT: Oh, the form is no longer accepting submissions. Hopefully you find my form filled in in there!

If anyone has a guide or a video on mapping controls in Openjvs, i would appreciate it. Would love to help out and get some things working. im fairly new but would like to learn more

currently have logitech g920 and its not readable.

While we wait, maybe it’ll be fun to share what we intend to do with these devices?

My dream is to grab a couple of Triforce machines, link up some wheels, and network both the Mario Kart Arcade GP games. I also have Naomi 1 and 2, a Chihiro, and 2 Lindberghs that would be fun to play with. :)

What will everyone else be doing?

I filled out the form but missed out on the first batch it seems.

Back