What's new
For Sale
Are those openkey cp2 just to install and go? Or do I need to do some program to them. Is the first time I see those.

I have a few openkeys available.

IMG_0940.jpg

ITEM​
PRICE​
AVAILABLE​
SOLD​
NOTES
openkey-cps1 semi-kit
$20​
5​
21​
I install surface mount + program MCU, you install/solder provided 8x40 pin connectors.
openkey-cps2
$5​
33​
239​
openkey-kabuki
$10​
4​
43​
D9K2 programmed GAL
$3​
5​
6​
Updated GAL fixes a compatibility issue with openkey-kabuki and infinikey-kabuki on cps 1.5 92636D-3 revision D boards. If you can burn your own GAL16V8, this is just d9k2.9k from mame (found in a couple cps 1.5 game romsets, ie slammast).
updi programmer
$6​
18​
2​
Only useful if you are making your own openkeys or want to re-program an openkey
neogeo diag AES prog board
$20​
3​
0​
You will also need the latest neogeo diag bios
neogeo diag MVS prog board
$20​
2​
1​

Prices assume paypal FF and don't include shipping costs.

openkey-cps1 semi-kits have 2 different types of 40pin male connectors you can choose from. Normal ones that are targeted for CPS1 games, and bare pins ones for CPS1.5 games in a case. The latter requires I bit of extra work to solder/install as talked about here.
openkey-cps2 requires some soldering, please read and understand whats needed in the install docs.
openkey-kabuki and dead battery society mod conflict with each other. Details on how to identify and remove the dbs mod can be found here.
I sent you a PM to purchase a quantity of 2 CPS2 Openkey's.

hello @ack - Do you still have openkeys? both Kabuki and CPS2.

I'm going to stop selling openkey-cps1 as semi-kits and switch to selling fully assembled only. I don't like not being able to fully test the semi-kit version as it leaves an unknown if people have issues. First post updated to reflect fully assembled are $30, limit 2.

I have a few openkeys available.

IMG_0940.jpg

ITEM​
PRICE​
AVAILABLE​
SOLD​
NOTES
openkey-cps1
$30​
4​
33​
Limit 2 per person
openkey-cps2
$5​
22​
319​
openkey-kabuki
$10​
1​
49​
will assemble more soon
D9K2 programmed GAL
$3​
5​
6​
Updated GAL fixes a compatibility issue with openkey-kabuki and infinikey-kabuki on cps 1.5 92636D-3 revision D boards. If you can burn your own GAL16V8, this is just d9k2.9k from mame (found in a couple cps 1.5 game romsets, ie slammast).
updi programmer
$6​
17​
3​
Only useful if you are making your own openkeys or want to re-program an openkey
neogeo diag AES prog board
$20​
3​
0​
neogeo diag MVS prog board
$20​
2​
1​
NEO-ZMC IC
$2​
30​
0​
New old stock NEO-ZMC chip for neogeo CHA diag boards

Prices assume paypal FF and don't include shipping costs.

openkey-cps1 semi-kits have 2 different types of 40pin male connectors you can choose from. Normal ones that are targeted for CPS1 games, and bare pins ones for CPS1.5 games in a case. The latter requires I bit of extra work to solder/install as talked about here.
openkey-cps2 requires some soldering, please read and understand whats needed in the install docs.
openkey-kabuki and dead battery society mod conflict with each other. Details on how to identify and remove the dbs mod can be found here.
Ack any chance I can get 2 openkey cps-1 boards. Thank you Greg

Back