What's new

thetanbanan

Student
Reaction score
Hi,

I just got my HAS today and its been working great, but I have one small problem that I'm wondering if anyone would be able to point me in the right direction to get it sorted. Basically my picture adjustment PCB I'd been using with my timeharvest supergun makes it so no picture comes through at all on my HAS when the picture adjustment PCB is powered on, the HAS works fine if its connected but powered off or connected directly to the Arcade PCB. I'm not sure why but I suspect its likely a low quality PCB and just isn't great in general since I bought it off aliexpress quite a while ago.

I honestly need this PCB or something similar since my PVM unfortunately doesn't have the ability to adjust h-pos and v-pos without opening it up, which is a pretty big pain when I need to adjust it every time I switch from my CPS2 to my CPS3.

Anyways, if anyone out there could point me in the right direction for a replacement or if you've got any input on what I could do to make it work it'd be greatly appreciated!

I've attached a couple pictures of the PCB itself, I believe it was also purchased from time harvest, not 100% certain of that though and can't seem to find the aliexpress order info to verify.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20230112_165901_017.jpg
    IMG_20230112_165901_017.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20230112_165907_013.jpg
    IMG_20230112_165907_013.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 38
Axun makes a higher quality version of that board.

I think timeharvest either resells them or sells a clone of them.

I have it and it works well.

Back