What's new

ezbman

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi, I recently purchased a Dodonpachi Bee Storm PGM cartridge that is missing the cartridge label. Is there anyone out there that prints quality replacement labels? Or if someone has a template I could attempt to print it on my own. Thanks all.

Hi, I recently purchased a Dodonpachi Bee Storm PGM cartridge that is missing the cartridge label. Is there anyone out there that prints quality replacement labels? Or if someone has a template I could attempt to print it on my own. Thanks all.
Hi. Just curious. where did you buy it?

Last edited:
Hi. Just curious. did you buy it?
I'm not sure what you are asking?

ok. i just corrected it. i just bougth a pgm mobo, so i was wondering where you bought the game.

ok. i just corrected it. i just bougth a pgm mobo, so i was wondering where you bought the game.
I bought it from a seller on ebay.

I'm interested in new stickers also.

Back