What's new
No offence taken, I appreciate the help (and the website resource!) :thumbsup:

Thanks, I was worried i did offend you :) Glad that's not the case...

I have 3 new videos i did in just this week, if your interested :)

Tim.

Is that a re-chargeable coin cell?? The circuit is built for a NiMH / NiCAD cell. NOT a Lithum or any other battery... So even if you left the resistor... it wouldn't work properly.. and could easily over charge it and make the cell leak.

For me.. i think its easy enough to remove the resistor and just use a non-rechargable coin cell :)

I have a revision 1 board here and it still looks absolutely clean. Strangely there's a battery holder with a 3032 Battery inside. Looks like the battery holder was soldered in from somone. I have no idea who i bought this from, years ago. Could it be that this mod is correct or should i better remove the battery and live without saving my high scores?

Attachments

• IMG_7300.JPG
    IMG_7300.JPG
    287 KB · Views: 41
You can see quite a few tracks that has corossion on them. You really should clean that up. It may be even a good idea to remove the battery holder and clen under it as well. Just to make sure.

And then leave the battery completely away? Because i can't use normal baterries like the one which is in now, as i understood.

Back