What's new
Lots of good games there. No Killing Blade though 😐
Just like all other collections, they’ll most likely do a volume 2 ;).

Here’s hoping they’ll get the lag right on these ports / emulation.

Saw it this morning, honestly would've never expected this.

Also, no Spectral Vs Generation! Weebs everywhere are in shambles at the news.

demon front on the switch
Yup! I know Demon Front gets a lot of attention but Martial Masters and Gladiator are really good games. Those three games really make this a great collection. Let’s just hope the get the emulation right.

Incredible, never thought I’d see the day any official collection of any of these games would come out on a mainstream platform. I hope they sell well, the games deserve more attention.

Full Game List:
Knights of Valour Plus
Knights of Valour: Super Heroes
Knights of Valour 2: Nine Dragons
Oriental Legend
Oriental Legend Special
Martial Masters
Demon Front
The Gladiator

Comes out tomorrow!

対応言語 中国語 (簡体字),中国語 (繁体字),英語

LOL this amuses me.

Corresponding language Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English

@CoolFox what’s funny? Seriously asking.

As usual I’d buy PC ports but will pass on Switch. I own one, but it’s not a console convenient for these kinds of titles to me.

Yep. If you need credit in Yen or whatever. You can buy gift cards from play-asia.

US release

I have most non-Cave PGM carts I’d want, but I love that many of these games might finally have an official western release. I might buy it just to support that, since my used copies don’t help the creators / rights holders.

Pixel Cherry Ninja writes:
I've been playing the Japanese version and there is a lot of input lag, aspect ratio is off, no option for scanlines and I could not get the online functionality working. At this point I'd go as far as saying emulating via RetroArch and runahead is probably the best option.

I expected the input lag to suck and don’t care for fake scanlines, but the aspect ratio is a bummer.

You can also buy it on the US store now, but after I bought it, I wish I didn't bother. I'm fairly certain that there's sound and/or game speed issues, and the video quality is really, really bad. Blur filter, and stuck to 16:9. The only options to change is zooming to 90% or 70%. Neither of which affects the blur or aspect ratio. It totally looks like something out of Pandora's Box.

Hopefully they improve this.

Back