What's new
I know this is like way old but like kikaso, I just got a PGM from Sheep, and while I would love to buy Martial Masters on its own, Id rather justify a big purchase for something like a multi.
I got lucky and found a guy locally that had a Martial Masters. He sold me the board and game for $250. One of my best deals I ever got. Great game. Let pray for a Multi. Maybe after the PGM Mister core is released that will spark some more interest.

Hey Ill give you $10 over your purchase price for MM :P
jk.

I know a buddy of mine got it really cheap and we'd get together to have game parties in the past, and it was a fun as hell game. Always meant to pick a PGM up for it, but never did. Shouldn't have slept on it :(

+1 for me! Just found out about PGM fairly recently and was surprised I hadn't heard more about it before. A multi would definitely breathe some life back into this neat little library. Thanks!

Last edited:
As long as the games are true to the original, I'd be down for a few.

Hi! Id love to have 1 multicart for my PGM slot! Demon Front price is still increasing and some games arent cheap, it would be a great addition to my darksoft multi collection :)) Plus all the PGM2 cave converts ^^

Recently acquired Bee Storm and i really enjoyed it!

Thanks!

There was a post on twitter a couple months ago from a guy that's made other multicarts saying he will do the PGM cart.

RetroHQ. I wonder if they will really make it.
Seems like he has the skillset required. There's a guy on github with a open source/hardware MVS loader that could probably do it but it's not a guy that talks to anyone.

I'd love to have a multicart or some sort of everdrive for the PGM. So I guess add me to this list. :)

Back