I have only one game, kov plus

Attachments

• IMG_7606.jpeg
    IMG_7606.jpeg
    224.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_7607.jpeg
    IMG_7607.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 52
I’ve been asking RetroHQ if he still plans on making the PGM cart he promised but he never responded. He did an interest check and got an overwhelming response. Not sure what his deal is. He said after the Atari 7800…

Last edited:
I just bought a PGM as well. I'm down for a multi if anyone plans to even try to make one

I’m in to, just got a pgm and the cave games but would love a multi

Gents, I gave up and went the easier route. Just buy all the PGM games you want, or even crazier, buy them all!

I'm only 4 games away from a full set. 2 easy ones I haven't found sub $30 yet (what they are really worth) and 2 that are kicking my fucking ass.

If anyone has an SvG and Super Puzzli 2, please PM me!

Gents, I gave up and went the easier route. Just buy all the PGM games you want, or even crazier, buy them all!

I'm only 4 games away from a full set. 2 easy ones I haven't found sub $30 yet (what they are really worth) and 2 that are kicking my fucking ass.

If anyone has an SvG and Super Puzzli 2, please PM me!
I thought about it but Demon Front and SVG, lol. I originally just wanted bee, espag and ketsui. But I don't know.

In what way lesser? I only have the Cart version do i now need to be ashamed?

I was actually trying to find out what the deal was, but I think it sold to someone on Facebook (they are a member here but not sure of their name). He was telling me about it, but I couldnt find our sale chat in my fb messenger or even archived chats.

Im not 100% certain but I think the cart version is the later revision. I had an earlier one (v1.00) Evidently the 2.00 version is what is played on Fightcade? I am trying to find a list of differences. Will report back if I can find something.

I *think* this is the guy that bought it from me, I remember the buyer asking this same question. There's a link to a page that has some info on upgrading/rewriting it or something. I still cant find anything with a definite list of differences. @DJLC was it you that bought it from me on facebook?

Back