What's new
Oh man, what a missed opportunity Sengoku 3 is. Too bad you're fighting the same grunts level after level because everything else it great.

How's the enemy variety in Gladiator?

Yeah, Sengoku 3 feels unfinished and the enemy damage is wrong. There's a part where enemies enter from a boat, but you never board the boat. There is so little variety to the scenery.

The enemy variety in The Gladiator is not great... Sorry for the video quality. It's from before I had a Framemeister or understood interlacing.

Reactions: nem
Do you still have boards left?

In that case, I would love to buy three sets.

Are there still any of these available? I'd be interested in purchasing a few. Thanks!

GONE
------------------------------------------------------
Well, not completely. I've got a handful left, but they are reserved for some people who wait for their next pay check.

Everyone after this point will be put onto the list for when I'm ordering again, which will most likely be some time next year. Please make sure you say how many you want, to give me an estimate how many I need to order. You're always free to take fewer or none.

I do have three extra CHAR boards if anyone wants one (two v1.2 and one v1.3).

Last edited:
Finally I did assemble them...nice work @Fluffy and thanks to @nnap for the parts and stickers!

pgm_fluffy_01.jpg

Attachments

• pgm_fluffy_02.jpg
    pgm_fluffy_02.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 276
Hi! Awesome work Fluffy!

I want to enlist for 2 sets please :D

Signed up here specifically for this!
Please put me on the waiting list for at least two sets.

Just a little message to say that I have received mine some time ago...

After gathering all the parts and some other random real life stuffs, It took me a weekend to put everything together..and guess what! Everything worked as expected on the first try for the 3 supported games!

:thumbsup:

@'Fluffy' I am clapping my hands...I meant...when I am not playing ;)

Back