What's new
Will there be any other differences from the earlier red sets? I might want some more if there is any chance that we can get other games in the future on the same pcb? lets say gladiators and such?
The proper order will be red as well. The only difference is the footprint for pull-up resistors if they improve stability.

According to the mame driver gladiator requires 24 MB A-ROM and 12MB B-ROM, which is more than what is supported on the board... (unless you piggy-back ROMs...)

Thanks, Fluffy! Perfect timing for winter repro cart work ;)

Heya! @Fluffy do you have an idea about when you'll be sending us pms? cause i'll be off a few days (maybe a week) start of september and i don't wanna miss it because i'm away :D

thanks!

A batch of 100 PCB sets arrived today. I'll build a test set this weekend.
- I am going to start contacting people starting at https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/pgm-single-game-pcb-interest-check.9373/page-17
- Make sure you have your country in the profile so I can get an estimate of the shipping costs
- At the moment I am not sure what impact Brexit will have on customs/fees (i.e. costs that the carrier charges at your end.) If you are OUTSIDE the UK let me know if you want to be guinea pig for this, or if you want to wait until a few people have received theirs to get an idea of extra costs. I can fit 4 sets into a Jiffy bag, so it'll be a "large letter" for most people. If this is too big of a problem I'll make future deliveries from inside the EU.
- Thanks to an SSD failure (don't buy SanDisk/make sure you have backups) I lost my spreadsheets, so I don't know who received leftovers from the previous batch, so let me know if you don't need them when I contact you.

Willing American test subject here!

edit: just went back and looked at the line and i'm def way later in line than the 100 pcb mark heh, i'll wait my turn :D

Last edited:
Back