What's new
Mark your items as sold
Don't feel bad, here in the states the USPS does the same thing, 2 oz difference in weight can dramatically increase the price :(

I am getting it, even if I have to take a flight to the Netherlands to get it :D
Let's do a meet-up while you're here - there is a great place with 80+ arcades where we meet on regular basis :D

I wanna buy such a TV in germany, Thanks for tips!!!

I wanna buy such a TV in germany, Thanks for tips!!!
There's a XE37 with transport case for sale in eBay Germany for 250€ negotiable, they had 6 available I don't know how many they have left.

Then there's the PD40 from Wolfsoft, but I don't think the guy wants to really sell it because nobody in his senses is ever going to pay 800€ for it.

There were two V401 for sale some weeks ago, but they got sold.

Then there's a PFM42 for sale in eBay.. it's 16:9 but has gool old 480p resolution and has only 666 hours on it, it cost 600€ thought...

Out of eBay there are some broadcast hardware resellers but you must go there and check what they have. They don't have things like PD40 or V40x thought (that's not professional broadcast material), but you can find Plasma or LCD from JVC or Sony (mostly 16:9)

Do you still have the TV available, I too am interested but shipping to USA.

Back